Adam's Supercharged S14

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
blacks13coupe
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by blacks13coupe »

Man I am jealous your setup looks so clean. You enjoying how it drives? I am sure you will like going to e85, wish I was brave enough.
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Thanks man. Yeah, it drives great. Right now I'm on my blizzak snow tires, so I'm just running low boost. I honestly forget it's even supercharged when in low boost.

I have been thinking about putting cruise control back on the car though, because it's not all that fun to drive on the highway with the 4.6 diff. It's very difficult to keep a steady speed when your close to 4000 rpm @ 75-80 mph and you've got an 80mm throttle body.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
ILuvS13s
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by ILuvS13s »

check out pull a part. they have a 94 q45 there from late nov. it may still have the rearend, axles, and hubs. Then all you'd need is a tt drivers side axle.

nashville pull a part just got a j30 in. that might be worth checking out also.
240drew wrote:will someone go thru and show me how to wipe my ass? I am really confused, does the paper go in? ( I am just kidding) I am a bit bored.
R34SR wrote:save a tree, drag your ass on the grass.
RIP Nate Moore (480sx)We will never forget you.

adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

It's not just the diff. It's also the fact that I'm running a 80mm throttle body on a little 4 cylinder. It's a combination of the two, really. Besides, I like my diff setup. It's a S15 helical with the correct output shafts, 4.6 ring and pinion, and the Nismo 12mm bolts with 13mm shoulder. I've got over $800 in this diff setup. A used VLSD would be a serious downgrade at this point.

If it really gets on my nerves, I still have a spare pumpkin along with a stock R&P. No worries, man 8)
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
ILuvS13s
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by ILuvS13s »

Alright coolman. :D
240drew wrote:will someone go thru and show me how to wipe my ass? I am really confused, does the paper go in? ( I am just kidding) I am a bit bored.
R34SR wrote:save a tree, drag your ass on the grass.
RIP Nate Moore (480sx)We will never forget you.

nx2000det
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by nx2000det »

Hows the car running?
Get it running on e85 yet?
Jus14
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Jus14 »

Nice id love have a sc 240 for a dd...great build
Zip Tie Racing
www.NissanNation.com