picture request

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
Walperstyle
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

picture request

Post by Walperstyle »

I have a feeling I'm going to need to run larger fuel lines, just curious with you guys that are running like a -8 and -6 can you post some detailed pics how you set it up, and prefer guys without fuel cell's. If I have to, I'll do a fuel cell later. I was thinking of doing a 044 and 300dw setup similar to superkat (already have the dw300 installed).

Thanks. 8)
superDorifto
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by superDorifto »

I haven't installed it yet, but I'm running -6 from the stock hard-lines. At some point I will get rid of the stock lines all together.

There was a very good thread on Nico that I took the idea from. The stock lines are very close to -5 in size, so you cut them, flare them using a 37 degree flare tool, and a tube nut/sleeve to get it to mate with the AN hardware.

Fuel line > -5 tube nut and sleeve > -5 to -6 male/male fitting > -6 AN line to rail and reg.

I got the flaring tool from summit for ~$30 (If you spring for the more expensive ones you can do a double flare, which is a much better seat.)

Tube nuts were a few bucks, I think all told it cost under $63 not including the new -6 lines.
all shal perrish

Post by all shal perrish »

I have -8 feed and return, I was running a walbro 255 and an aero motive a1000, but I ditched those pumps for a single walbro 400 ( e85 model) and it is keeping up quite well! If you search I did a wright up somewhere about how to do a -8 feed and return in the stock tank
www.autovaughnperformance.com

NISTUNE EXCELLENT TUNING AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE (pm with questions regarding)

I AM ON THE HUNT FOR JWT CAM GEARS..
if you have some, pm me
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

all shal perrish wrote:If you search I did a wright up somewhere about how to do a -8 feed and return in the stock tank
Page 3: viewtopic.php?t=54886
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

so those are not bulkhead fittings. I may try to just get straight bulkhead style with some apoxy. Dunno yet. I procrastinate too much.
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Walperstyle wrote:so those are not bulkhead fittings.
Yes they are: viewtopic.php?p=466452#466452
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »