95 Navara 2WD after a week owning it

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
Terranosaurus II
Learners Permit

95 Navara 2WD after a week owning it

Post by Terranosaurus II »

Hi KA-T, joined here originally with a KA24ET powered Nissan Terrano II (Euro/ Jap import 4WD on Pathfinder chassis), after a little break I purchased a 95 2WD Navara with a KA24E again, bone stock apart from cd player and tinted windows. Came with extra options such as blown 3rd and 4th syncro's, suspected worn valve stem seals, worn tie rod ends, cracked windscreen. At first I hated it.

And so far I have gotten a set of staggered 15" Sunraysia rims, max offset on the rear, about 50% on the front, lowered the rear with 3" blocks and the front as far as it could go while trying to roll the front guards a little with a baseball bat. Also doubled up the tray sides as its a work car as well as daily, and being self employed, the tray sides will be billboards for advertising :)

After these simple mods so far, I now love it despite the listed problems. Further plans are either to turbo the motor or SR20 conversion, if I do that then may follow with coilover setup. Change the seats as it has a bench seat. And a bit of stereo and I'm done :) Spent just under $2000 including the purchase of the ute so far, so its definitely a budget build, but I've never been an all out spender on cars anyway, and do all the work myself too.
ATL240
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by ATL240 »

Very nice! I have a Frontier as my DD. How did you lower it?
signals13

Post by signals13 »

Pretty nice truck would be killer to build the ka :)
Terranosaurus II
Learners Permit

Post by Terranosaurus II »

I used 3' lowering blocks in the rear, and wound down the front torsion bars between 2-3'. Just waiting for the shocks I ordered to turn up, I'm in Australia, D21 doesnt have much of a following so any parts other than standard are a bit harder to come by
ATL240

Post by ATL240 »

Lucky. I wish I lived in Australia 8)
supersayianjim
Learners Permit

Re: 95 Navara 2WD after a week owning it

Post by supersayianjim »

bump, any updates...