The ka24det desert build

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
TURBOS13
NooB

The ka24det desert build

Post by TURBOS13 »

I finally got a clean shell, seems like its getting harder and harder to find a clean shell or at least not hacked up.
Where Im from the closest cleanest shell is a couple hundred miles always in the next town and if there is a shell clean or not the seller wants some ungodly price for a rust bucket or electrical nightmare and in my case electrical nightmare. They smashed and destroyed most of the important plugs I need for interior and exterior lighting. I ended up picking up an auto hatch converted 5 speed.

It was originally a single cam and they swapped it with a dual cam ka24de not sure on the year motor because they stopped in the middle of the swap. The engine harness is all hacked and Im not sure if they swapped out manifold parts if it even is an s14 KA.
This build will be my daily work commuter so it needs to be reliable but yet smash on local sleepers with classic rod plates on them haha. My main concern is to get its started do a compression check to see if I am going to do a rebuild or not. if it ends up needing a rebuild Ill build the bottom and call it a day. My goal is to hit 400hp.

Ive got my fuel management pretty much covered.
750cc injectors
750cc injectors
apexi neo
apexi neo
RS-Enthalpy tuned ecu
RS-Enthalpy tuned ecu
255 walbro
255 walbro
smashed interioir plugs
smashed interioir plugs