For those other forced induction brothers
Toaster
NooB

Supercharger Kit Info

Post by Toaster »

Hello,

Planning a twincharge build,

The two companies previously making them seem to be out of business

If anyone has any info on the design of the plate or pulleys, or where to purchase some parts, I could use your help.

Thanks
adamky
SuperMod

Re: Supercharger Kit Info

Post by adamky »

I'm pretty sure that I still have a full size tracing of the plate from the Thomas Knight kit. It's just an ink tracing on white paper, but it will get you in the ballpark of where you need to be. I'll check to see if I still have it tonight. If I do, I can probably make some reference marks on it and scan each half of it and send it via email.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
Toaster
NooB

Post by Toaster »

Nice, that'd be good.
Any info on the pulleys?

Been reading around on a bunch of threads, this place is old, theres cobwebs and ****. Hahah
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

The only pulley you really need is an idler pulley. Is that what you're asking about?

I searched where I thought it was, but the tracing is nowhere to be found. However, my kit will be up for sale here soon.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread