Import DPS Rep

www.importdpsonline.com
480sx
In Our Memories - RIP

Import DPS Rep

Post by 480sx »

I know these guys have had some bad rep in the past, but the business has changed hands and i want to be the first to say that the new owners are doing a great job so far.

I called them a few weeks back to try to source a really hard to find set of piston rings for JE Ka24de pistons. The guy i talked on the phone with knew about Ka-T, and was very helpful. They didnt have them in stock, but NO ONE on the whole freaken internet( :P seriously i spent 3 hours searching/calling different stores) had these in stock. Two weeks later, they were next day aired to my house. They also had the cheapest price on these rings by about 20 bucks from any other store.

Import DPS FTW
importdps
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Re: Import DPS Rep

Post by importdps »

480sx wrote:I know these guys have had some bad rep in the past, but the business has changed hands and i want to be the first to say that the new owners are doing a great job so far.

I called them a few weeks back to try to source a really hard to find set of piston rings for JE Ka24de pistons. The guy i talked on the phone with knew about Ka-T, and was very helpful. They didnt have them in stock, but NO ONE on the whole freaken internet( :P seriously i spent 3 hours searching/calling different stores) had these in stock. Two weeks later, they were next day aired to my house. They also had the cheapest price on these rings by about 20 bucks from any other store.

Import DPS FTW
Thanks man!
Import Drag Performance
2947-51 North Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
866-703-8794