anyone out there?

www.importdpsonline.com
tom550
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

anyone out there?

Post by tom550 »

does anyone know what happened with import DPS?i placed a simple order 3 months ago.
i started calling and sending emails about 2 months ago. so far no rexponse. i need that part!!!!
eazye2000
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by eazye2000 »

^ I've not heard from them either. Only about their most recent awesomeness of drag racing times. But it was from the Dominican or something, so they may be out of the country..?

But yeah, I saw them on Animal Cops a few months ago. Their shop was in the background of a cock fighting ring that had gotten busted. Maybe that's where they spent their free time..?
KFLS14
240sx Wannabe

Post by KFLS14 »

I will bet they are etown raceway tommorow,..it's spring nationals team puerto rico/domnican republic vs US.
importdps
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Re: anyone out there?

Post by importdps »

tom550 wrote:does anyone know what happened with import DPS?i placed a simple order 3 months ago.
i started calling and sending emails about 2 months ago. so far no rexponse. i need that part!!!!
Hey Tom,

I do apologize we do not frequent the forums much. Are you waiting on an order? Just give me a call at 215-227-6000 and I will gladly take care of it for you.
Import Drag Performance
2947-51 North Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
866-703-8794
importdps
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by importdps »

eazye2000 wrote:^ I've not heard from them either. Only about their most recent awesomeness of drag racing times. But it was from the Dominican or something, so they may be out of the country..?

But yeah, I saw them on Animal Cops a few months ago. Their shop was in the background of a cock fighting ring that had gotten busted. Maybe that's where they spent their free time..?

Not true and this is a good instance of don't believe everything you see on TV. That crap was so staged it was unreal.

The old man across the street is very, very country hick. He literally raises the cocks and makes soup. The day of that, he had a pot of soup on the stove inside the house. They held him there for 4 hours until it was guess what, 5pm on the nose and the news crews where there to then arrest him. The "cock fighting ring" they found was one that he kept from a raid that was in that space from over 12 years ago lol. It was so rusted, it was only worth scrap metal.

Pure bs.... That really pissed me off that day.
Import Drag Performance
Philadelphia, PA 19133
866-703-8794
tom550
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by tom550 »

thanks for the the service.
got taken car of right away and got the item very fast.
still love to do business with them
importdps
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by importdps »

Thanks man!!
Import Drag Performance
Philadelphia, PA 19133
866-703-8794