Frontier FMI pics

For those truckers!
rn240sx
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Frontier FMI pics

Post by rn240sx »

If any of you Frontier guys that are turbo and using a FMI, can you send me some pics so that i have an idea on what im looking at...
Im not gonna turbo my frontier just yet, but hoping to do so at the start of next year if all goes well...
www.shopboldimpressions.com
98 240sx KA-T Full built motor JWT ecu 60-1 turbo 10 lbs
14 Genesis Coupe 2.0T stock turbo w/Bolt ons
98 Supra MKIV stock twins w/Bolt-ons
2012 Frontier V6, 4-door, 6ft bed (Daily Driver)
09 Ninja ZX-6R, Full exhaust, K&N pod filters
06 Suzuki Boulevard S40
/\ all still current 8.30.20
TheFirstFrontier
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by TheFirstFrontier »

I am in the middle of my build right now. For me the easy part is the engine. This tune deal is troubling me due to my lack of knowledge. There are so many choices. Ive got a T04e, eagle rods, wiseco 9:1, arp studs, cometic gskts, 800cc venom inj. I want to drive it now!!! I dont have any special tune or ecm so there it sits...... :cry:
rn240sx
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by rn240sx »

TheFirstFrontier wrote:I am in the middle of my build right now. For me the easy part is the engine. This tune deal is troubling me due to my lack of knowledge. There are so many choices. Ive got a T04e, eagle rods, wiseco 9:1, arp studs, cometic gskts, 800cc venom inj. I want to drive it now!!! I dont have any special tune or ecm so there it sits...... :cry:
I was new to this stuff to at one point but now basic tuning is the easy part.
I can put it all together it's just the turbo manifold I may run I to a problem due to the ac line right there in the way... It may force me to do a bottom mount which I will not be happy with...
But as fa as the fmi I just wanted to see some pics and get a general idea
13waynegarcia
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by 13waynegarcia »

I would like to see the same pics and info on that one. The only thing i can figure is cutting up the bumper which would really suck or getting the "sport" bumper from summit which i think would give a lot more room for a fmic
Image it looks pretty cool to i was thinking about getting it i haven't seen anyone with it yet.