Page 1 of 1
Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:36 am
We have several different openings at Gainesville, Georgia. Some are customer service, some dyno tuning, and some assembly jobs. Click here for a complete list of what we're hiring for.
Re: We're hiring!
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:20 am
Still looking to fill a tuner / tech support role. Reposting the link for extra clickability:
Re: We're hiring!
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:06 pm
Updated version of the job posting:
Are you a car enthusiast looking to get your foot in the door of the aftermarket racing parts industry? We build and sell racing fuel injection systems, and we're looking for a technical sales and service position. We are looking for someone with experience with installing and tuning tunable aftermarket fuel injection, even if the experience so far has just been on your own personal project or friends' cars rather than paid work. MegaSquirt or AMP EFI experience preferred.
Here's what you will be doing.
- Entering phone orders and creating customer accounts.
- Helping customers determine which of our products are needed for their projects.
- Provide technical support for installing and tuning fuel injection systems, by phone, email, and social media.
- Set up and process returns, including some troubleshooting of returned electronics.
- Install and test new products and other R&D work alongside our engineering staff.
- Collect marketing data, bug reports, and other information from customers.
- Represent our company at trade shows, racing events, and other events.
- And other tasks as needed - we're a small company, so employees are expected to wear many hats. You might need to help fill in for production, shipping, or product testing if somebody is absent, for example.
And here are the skills we need you to have for this job.
- Experience with installing and tuning aftermarket tunable fuel injection systems. MegaSquirt / AMP EFI preferred. Dyno tuning experience is not required.
- Good communications skills - in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- The ability to remain polite, even with difficult customers.
- Basic computer literacy, and the ability to help customers who don't have this.
- Familiarity with common race car modifications and the ability to install at least basic bolt on parts.
- Understanding of electronics and wiring diagrams. We'd prefer if you can also understand schematic drawings of circuit boards.
- Being able to diagnose and repair circuit boards is a plus, but not required.
This is mostly a 40 hour a week office job, but there is some travel (less than 10% of the time), and occasional weekend or after hours work. If you're interested, please email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Location is in Gainesville, Georgia.