ka24e-t finnaly running questions now!

Yup, post them single slammers here....
soonboosted240
Dreams of owning a 240!

ka24e-t finnaly running questions now!

Post by soonboosted240 »

Ok so my 240 fired up after a 8 month transformation mind u i had it fired without the turbo on like a month ago! So she idles but rough as hell and if i touch the gas it acts as if im either flodding or hitting fuel cut so im clueless now heres what i have fuel wise,
450cc injectors
aeromotive fpr 40lbs of fuel right now? ( is this too much what should i run)
stock maf
currently no tune or piggy back nothing!

So do you think with the info above it is runing rich or lean and now heres the kicker i thought for sure it was running rich but it stalled after a min of running and i went to fire it again and i had to push the gas to the floor for it to fire again then its back to the same prob THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Boost gets you laid ;)
Jordan Gladman
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by Jordan Gladman »

Its running rich as heck. You wont be able to drive around with 450s and a stock maf without any tuning what so ever. Just wont happen. You're probably idling with 5:1 AF's and washing out your cylinders. Dont run the car until you get atleast an S-AFC and wideband.
WWW.GLADFAB.COM SOHC Turbo Manifolds
soonboosted240
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by soonboosted240 »

ok i will buy em asap and i guess i am gonna go with the aem wideband and true boost combo and safc2 or apexi neo but when i get those do you have any idea how to start and how theese are gonna kinda level out my car if you will!
Boost gets you laid ;)
melvingoku
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by melvingoku »

u need a tune of some sort. its not gonna run great just one wat u put in there. stock maff and ecu arent going to cut it. there is more air so its messing with the air to fuel ratio.
tom550
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by tom550 »

is money a issue? just get a tuned ecu.