ka24et turbo build

Yup, post them single slammers here....
mythic540
Learners Permit

ka24et turbo build

Post by mythic540 »

Can someone give me some links or tell me where is a good place to learn about how to build up a ka24et? I've been doing tons of research about the topic but I have yet to find a good step by step guideline or videos on parts and why they work together well and how to install them properly. If anyone can point me in a good direction that would be great. I still research on the matter but all I usually find are either vague answers or just people listing what parts they have. Thanks so much guys!
akurtzer57
Learners Permit

Re: ka24et turbo build

Post by akurtzer57 »

Little confused on what your asking. You have been reading see what parts setups people run but asking what works well together. All depends on your goal. If understand what parts are involved should know how to install. If not find a shop or friend that would be qualified for the job. Lots of good info on this site as well over on nico club. Read this sticky may help.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3691
shift_down
SuperMod

Post by shift_down »

Pull the motor out
Rebuild it
Put it back in
Throw a turbo kit on
Come at me bro

Fast
Reliable
Cheap;
You can only pick two, so choose wisely!

My build thread: viewtopic.php?t=57539
mythic540
Learners Permit

Post by mythic540 »

Sorry if I was a bit vague in my post, basically what I'm asking is what's the minimum you need to pull 300 to 350 out of these engines? I read the build up lists but a lot of those essentials I need to learn about, I'm open to knowledge about it as I don't have much to pay other people to do it. Here's a video of what it does after a good rev.

http://youtu.be/5k-YEJANKXY

Any idea to what causes that?
shift_down
SuperMod

Post by shift_down »

There is so much info on the internet and especially this site. I don't believe you are researching by add enough. I see the same exact questions you are asking over and over again. I love to help people, but you are not helping yourself.
Come at me bro

Fast
Reliable
Cheap;
You can only pick two, so choose wisely!

My build thread: viewtopic.php?t=57539