Ka24e-t and smog

Yup, post them single slammers here....
oa240sxx
NooB

Ka24e-t and smog

Post by oa240sxx »

Hey everyone I have a 89 240sx with a stock single cam. I live in California and smog sucks every 2 years, I recently did smog and got my car to pass smog.My car it is on point the smog Technician said but I've always been wanting to turbo the single cam. The engine has good compression all 4 cylinder around 150 @10psi and 130miles on the engine cars been garage kept all its life never drifted. So question is can I run the cx racing turbo kit on stock without upgrading injectors, fuel pump and tune? Reason I ask because every 2years I plan to swap back to stock to pass smog is this even possible I want a low boost set up? So don't want to mess with it too much any advice would be appreciated because California sucks...?
Liteemup39496
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Re: Ka24e-t and smog

Post by Liteemup39496 »

you can, but a someone who has run the cx racing kit. your gonna need injectors upgraded maf and a tune for it to run 100%
your gonna melt your stock clutch in 2 or 3 pulls, the WG that comes with the kit is supposed to be 8psi but ive heard stories of it being anywhere from 8 to 16psi, also mine nuked the WG diaphragm after 6 months of use
'89 KAe-T Coupe - on the road to a goal of 400whp with A/C
'91 Hatch - VH45 powered, track duty
'05 Titan - I/H/E VK56 - Tow rig and Daily
Single Jingle love
anosh
NooB

Re: Ka24e-t and smog

Post by anosh »

Hope this helps. I was pretty amazed that depending on which NGK country's website I was looking at, I got different info (more explanation on some)
We are the pioneers in providing spanish programs dumps and spanishprograms - learn spanish audio free tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie How to learn any language forum questions to pass real exam