Cracked Manifold

www.straightlinespecialties.com
crazys14
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Cracked Manifold

Post by crazys14 »

hey guys i was just replacing my head gasket when i noticed my pretty SLS manifold was cracked half way around the wastegate weld on the collector.. not only has it cracked on the weld but the metal itself from turbo flange halfway down merge collector is cracked

what can i do to get this fixed?

eazye2000
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by eazye2000 »

Get ahold of the company and tell them the problem. They are a sponsor I think, and I also think they should take care of it.
If not, this is bad news. But an easy fix if you can take it off the car. Just take it down to any competent welder and have it touched up.
PSI2HI
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by PSI2HI »

We have not been logged onto this site for months, thus the delay in responce. We automatically get an e-mail w/ any PM from the site, and to my knowldge we have 0 PMs, calls, or e-mails frm you regarding this other then your post here. Warranty is still valid but you need to try better options then just posting here as we have been extremly busy as of late and just havent frequented the site.
ka_s372
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by ka_s372 »

PSI2HI wrote:We have not been logged onto this site for months, thus the delay in responce. We automatically get an e-mail w/ any PM from the site, and to my knowldge we have 0 PMs, calls, or e-mails frm you regarding this other then your post here. Warranty is still valid but you need to try better options then just posting here as we have been extremly busy as of late and just havent frequented the site.
Not to crash Crazy's post but YOU as a sponser should have better communication sources. YOU don't answer phone calls (in the past month), YOU didn't return any messages (in the past month). The way I see it ....... customer lost and creditability lost!! I was ready to spend upwards of $2000 just for a turbo manifold but went elsewhere.It's called POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

-Danny
soon to be a member of the 1200whp+ club