Wiseco Customer Service?

Non-technical 240sx stuff in here.
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Wiseco Customer Service?

Post by airman »

Has anyone ever had to deal with them? I ordered a set of rings that it turned out I don't need and have been trying to get in touch with them since Thursday. I have called probably 10+ times, left 2 messages, and sent 2 emails. Tried again today and still haven't had any luck.

I got ahold of someone in sales (surprise surprise) and expressed my frustration that no one from Customer service is picking up. So, there's a pause, a click, and then ringing. Sure enough, after 10ish rings, "All of our representatives are currently busy blah blah blah".

Tried calling back again, 3 or more times, and I can't get anyone from sales OR customer service to pick up.

I won't be using wiseco ever again! These people don't understand how easy it is to earn a new customer but it doesn't take much to piss another one off. Wiseco isn't the only piston manufacturer!

Still haven't gotten anywhere.

/rant
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
NeverSatisfied
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by NeverSatisfied »

Sucks to hear man. I ordered custom pistons through them (although still waiting on them) and had great customer service. Though I guess I only dealt with sales so far. Hope you get it worked out soon man.
If its worth doing, its worth overdoing.
broxma
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by broxma »

^^Coming from a guy named 'NeverSatisfied' they have to be good I guess.

I've had luck with them in the past on several occasions. Contact both by phone and email. They even called me back once when I asked.

/brox
I have little to no idea what I'm doing.