Aurora, CO casing for theft? 240sx

Non-technical 240sx stuff in here.
sil-coupe
240sx Wannabe

Aurora, CO casing for theft? 240sx

Post by sil-coupe »

To those of us local to Aurora, Colorado.
Just a heads up to everyone... There's a late 90's dark green Integra lowered on stock steelies rolling around the Smokyhill/Buckley area potentially cataloging cars... Integra drives down my side street, stops and backs up and pulls across the street. Driver (younger white guy) get out and is walking toward the rear of my car with is phone in the air about to snap a pic... Of the back. Obviously for a plate reference... Why else would you snap a pic of a primer 240 with a OEM sooty bumper... A picture of the BACK OF THE CAR!?!? When I asked the guy what he was doing he said "I just wanted a pic of your car, its beautiful". No, I rather you didn't! "okay, well what motor?"...stock f'ing single cam! Are you kidding me!? I told them they needed to be on their way. They left but I'm sure they'll be back. Keep your eyes out guys and keep your stuff garaged. If you know the guy I'm talking about and he's an actual honest 240 enthusiast, cool. If he's up to know good... Wrong guy, wrong place. It won't be worth it I guarantee it! Stay safe ladies and gents. Happy thanksgiving
"Build it, have fun with it, break it, and rebuild it." Brian Parker
"Shiny fittings are for ricers, race cars have zip ties and hose clamps." Barton Black
s14tilo
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Re: Aurora, CO casing for theft? 240sx

Post by s14tilo »

I actually had my Jeep stolen from the Park Meadows Mall parking lot last year. If you see him again, could you ask about it? Haha
sil-coupe
240sx Wannabe

Post by sil-coupe »

Lol. Three days later a slammed subie was chillin across my street as I idled down the street, quickly as I walked toward it. Shady bastards. Collecting plate numbers for my cop friend.
"Build it, have fun with it, break it, and rebuild it." Brian Parker
"Shiny fittings are for ricers, race cars have zip ties and hose clamps." Barton Black
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

sil-coupe wrote:Lol. Three days later a slammed subie was chillin across my street as I idled down the street, quickly as I walked toward it. Shady bastards. Collecting plate numbers for my cop friend.

Only you saw the person there. I can't know what it seems like to you. Let me tell you something. I love 240s. I don't care what condition they are in -- I creep up on cars and get out and have a good look. I have a video I made of my homie's 240 from the back cruising down the freeway. We were following him to a breakfast spot and I got all jazzed. I'm in looooooove with the 240sx. Hehe.

Anyway. It could be someone like me. *shrugs*
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.