Calculating driveway slope for my new house.

Non-technical 240sx stuff in here.
dj_smooth
240sx Wannabe

Calculating driveway slope for my new house.

Post by dj_smooth »

Just bought a new house and they are building from the ground up. It looks like the driveway maybe a little steep due to the location of the lot. Of course I want my drive way with as little slope as possible, but now I am just curious on how to calculate the angle of a slope.

S14 wheel base: wiki 99.4". My measurement was a rough 94"
Height: 5.5"

Any ideas on what the slope of the driveway should be and how you found that out?

supakat
SuperMod

Re: Calculating driveway slope for my new house.

Post by supakat »

Nice house. Congrats!
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
dj_smooth
240sx Wannabe

Post by dj_smooth »

Thanks bro, this is just the model home. We are building from the ground up. I made sure our future home had a 3 car garage for all my projects. It will be done in May. Sadly I'm for seeing longer build times and major budget cuts for car. At least I got place that will allow me to crossover to LS3 swap when the time comes. In the mean time I'll just build the KA until I can push between 400 to 500whp safely.
wendy56
NooB

Post by wendy56 »

dj_smooth wrote:Thanks bro, this is just the model home. We are building from the ground up. I made sure our future home had a 3 car paris shuttle garage for all my projects. It will be done in May. Sadly I'm for seeing longer build times and major budget cuts for car. At least I got place that will allow me to crossover to LS3 swap when the time comes. In the mean time I'll just build the KA until I can push between 400 to 500whp safely.
your new house is beautiful!