Bad As Hell!!!!!!!!!!

NA or Forced Induction 240 videos ONLY here.
KA24ETZTM
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Bad As Hell!!!!!!!!!!

Post by KA24ETZTM »

I ran across these videos. This guy is a film genius! He's from Germany. This guy takes peoples vehicles and makes it like there in a movie. Never have I seen a car captured on film like this. Watch the attention to detail! The first one is a 200SX S14, great video but the second of the Subaru WRX is my personal favorite. Enjoy :D :D

200SX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKsYRrA ... rofilepage

WRX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwnRV2- ... rofilepage
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ka24etztm/videos
My Original Build Thread
: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35224
Current Build Status: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=61790
globalvideoprod
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by globalvideoprod »

ive seen the sti one before, looks really good.
tom550
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by tom550 »

wow. thats sick
BM_95_240
240sx Wannabe

Post by BM_95_240 »

nice :D
95' 240
TinyT wrote:your cheap fmu rockin havin ass wouldnt buy these thunder sticks anyways.
BM_95_240
240sx Wannabe

Post by BM_95_240 »

nice :D
95' 240
TinyT wrote:your cheap fmu rockin havin ass wouldnt buy these thunder sticks anyways.
ppctx

Post by ppctx »

as far as cinematography, either the clip was too long or the or the segments too short. If you got that much time for a vid, show me what it (the subject) can do. If you only have time for a 30 time slot, tease me with short segments. D for implementation, B+ for good camera work, not that I could do better and I only watched the 200sx vid.
Original owner of a 93' champagne colored, corn eating fastback. Growl and bite is a bit meaner, but she's still my little girl.

I'm not out, just doing a couple of other things for a bit.. brb
myowncasualty

Post by myowncasualty »

those were both epic.
95 240sx ka-t > SOLD
08 Evo X MR > New daily/ fun
foolish240sx
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by foolish240sx »

WOW awesome videos lol
TanManS14

Post by TanManS14 »

Idk, i thought they beat around the bush too much, the filming and editing was good. But when watching a video, i wanna be shown what is so epic before they have all this buildup. For instancne, in the ken block videos, they give you something to go off of, beforehand. Cause there's a **** of people that can edit a cool beggining, but i wanna know im not watching this all for some *** with a nice camera and computer skillz tray sliding around a pole in a civic.
It's always broken.
myowncasualty

Post by myowncasualty »

TanManS14 wrote:Idk, i thought they beat around the bush too much, the filming and editing was good. But when watching a video, i wanna be shown what is so epic before they have all this buildup. For instancne, in the ken block videos, they give you something to go off of, beforehand. Cause there's a **** of people that can edit a cool beggining, but i wanna know im not watching this all for some *** with a nice camera and computer skillz tray sliding around a pole in a civic.
agreed. nothing amazing by anymeans about the driving or the cars for that matter but i love the editing/angles and overall look
95 240sx ka-t > SOLD
08 Evo X MR > New daily/ fun
slideways11
240sx Wannabe

Post by slideways11 »

myowncasualty wrote:
TanManS14 wrote:Idk, i thought they beat around the bush too much, the filming and editing was good. But when watching a video, i wanna be shown what is so epic before they have all this buildup. For instancne, in the ken block videos, they give you something to go off of, beforehand. Cause there's a **** of people that can edit a cool beggining, but i wanna know im not watching this all for some *** with a nice camera and computer skillz tray sliding around a pole in a civic.
agreed. nothing amazing by anymeans about the driving or the cars for that matter but i love the editing/angles and overall look
hey epert and roeper they are just short vids. showing off cars and editing skills. those were badass videos.
TanManS14

Post by TanManS14 »

Its like saying tremors 3 was good, cause the editing was sweet. Was it cut well, was the camera quality good, yea. But the actual subjects of the videos sucked, there wasnt anything special about them, or even interesting; nor could you even get a proper idea of how the car performed. = gay in my book.
It's always broken.
emo_tactical9

Post by emo_tactical9 »

I liked the comments about the ken block videos. I thought that they were blown way out of proportion, though.
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
pinky121388
240sx Wannabe

Post by pinky121388 »

I like that video, it was pretty sweet.. Anybody know what exhaust was on that s14.
Liger
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Liger »

Blitz Nur Spec. Keep in mind that it has an SR in it so you won't be getting the same sound.

Not to bag on format67.net productions but if you think that is good...check this out. My friend directed this film..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNb0F0YjNI

There is a better version on their site..

http://www.banditobrothers.com
s13grady
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by s13grady »

Basically, the guy has a sick camera and he knows how to create good camera angles. Plus the car and the film effect(greyscaling maybe) make the video extremely visually appealing.
Could have been way better though.
Also, I Didnt watch all of the subi video, to draw out.
92 s13 ka24det sc61 project.
street trim sleeper
keytops
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by keytops »

Liger wrote:Blitz Nur Spec. Keep in mind that it has an SR in it so you won't be getting the same sound.

Not to bag on format67.net productions but if you think that is good...check this out. My friend directed this film..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNb0F0YjNI

There is a better version on their site..

http://www.banditobrothers.com
Wow that is impressive, great angles, I'm not sure how some of those were pulled off. Lots of adobe after effects n whatnot
98 s14 SE Track and weekender.
RAMM
240sx Wannabe

Post by RAMM »

LOL this video sucked. He didn't even do anything, it was all cinematography.

Some notes that I took from the video:
-No Driving Skill
-Probably stock suspension lol
-Hater/Biter of America
-Hater/Biter of Ken Block (probably because he can do more than dounts around a camera man)
- Very good cinematography
S14 KA-T2871r
GET GRIP FEELING!!!

Eloquentlytrack.wordpress.com
ppctx

Post by ppctx »

ppctx wrote:as far as cinematography, either the clip was too long or the or the segments too short. If you got that much time for a vid, show me what it (the subject) can do. If you only have time for a 30 time slot, tease me with short segments. D for implementation, B+ for good camera work, not that I could do better and I only watched the 200sx vid.
I take it back, I watched the second vid and that is excellent work. Wish I could put on that performance, get those shots and edit that good (including being able to get a youtube vid to play at that quality). Those are skills that could earn a few bucks.