So I flew off a 70ft cliff in my S14

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
nosajton
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by nosajton »

MyRedS14 wrote:HOly Crap!!!

Damn Jason! I'm glad you survived that fall! Where exactly did that happen?
on the 78 east up to ramona
97 s14, fully built ka-t, arias 8.8:1 pistons, eagle rods, all arp hardware, 11mm head studs, p&p head, bc264 cams, z32 5 speed, jwt 350z clutch/rb20 flywheel, boost designs mani, gt35 , xcessive intake manifold, 1000cc injectors, Ford Lightning mafs, E-Mance ECU 32 psi and running on clean E85!

95 KA-T RIP you saved me life!
fivestringslinger
240sx Wannabe

Post by fivestringslinger »

I realize this is a little late...but dude. Holy hell. Good to hear you and your friend were mostly alright, though.

I'll be sure to recite/show this story to any of those SUV driving soccer mom's that think that imports aren't safe cars. I don't think a Chevy Trailblazer would've held up as well.
1991 Nissan D21 King Cab, 2WD. KA24E. Future plans: JGS SOHC M-Turbo kit, 240SX intake mani, Eagle H-beam rods, CP Forged 8:1 pistons, stainless valves, NISTUNE...misc other stuff. Target 350-400 RWHP, give or take.
dexter
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by dexter »

nosajton wrote:... i have some damage to my spleen but not too bad..
Bah... you don't need a spleen anyway.
nosajton wrote:... the rescuers told me i was lucky cuz most people who go off that cliff die..
Then maybe the DOT should consider putting up a stronger guardrail...

That's quite a crash. Is it just me or does it look like sand at the bottom where you landed? That would definitely help absorb some impact.

I'm very impressed with how well these cars hold up in bad accidents. One of my fellow vert brothers got in a head on collision. put him in the hospital for weeks with a broken femur and other things, but he survived.

Let this be a lesson for everyone to be more careful.

When you get around to parting out the car, I'd be interested in the intake and exhaust manifolds. Take your time and get healed up!
Tri-City Evolution - Has your car evolved yet?
a_ahmed
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by a_ahmed »

what a bunch of assholes lol.. unbelivable.. the guy almost died... thank God you're alive its a mercy from God that you are alive... I've seen S chassis cars mangled up crazy its pretty amazing how yours turned out and without a cage... and this was 70ft... down a hill basically crazy...

Sad that all these people are like vultures.. no offense.. but seriously...
Justin L
240sx Wannabe

Post by Justin L »

a_ahmed wrote:Sad that all these people are like vultures.. no offense.. but seriously...
Seriously. Why would you even ask for this man's car parts after that???

I hope they don't have to operate and you heal up 100%.
Yoshi_hito
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Yoshi_hito »

glad to hear your doing okay bro!
undesiredshoe
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by undesiredshoe »

Justin L wrote:
a_ahmed wrote:Sad that all these people are like vultures.. no offense.. but seriously...
Seriously. Why would you even ask for this man's car parts after that??
Because he wrote....
nosajton wrote:anyhow i am going to have a partout soon on any salvagable parts
ImageStock block ka24e - 12.81 @ 113mph
a_ahmed
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by a_ahmed »

thats not the point... its like one guy in here who was using a smiley all excited calling dibs on some parts lol.. cmon...

Anyways, the drama rama is over haha.... i just was like wth at people getting excited about parts when this guy almost died :(
mach5camaroSS

Post by mach5camaroSS »

Holy **** dude. That sucks! Good to hear for the most part you are ok.

Congrats on the kouki!

I would talk with some people, not saying sue. But start a motion to get a big gaurd rail up there. If people have died there before. Use your luck to possibly save someone elses life.

Most you guys in this thread are pretty much coming off as complete assholes. Asking for parts........... At least wait a while for a part out thread.
90 HB KA24DET project
Best 1/4mile so far 12.56@114

My Cardomain:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/90_240SX_KA24DET
nosajton

Post by nosajton »

mach5camaroSS wrote:Holy **** dude. That sucks! Good to hear for the most part you are ok.

Congrats on the kouki!

I would talk with some people, not saying sue. But start a motion to get a big gaurd rail up there. If people have died there before. Use your luck to possibly save someone elses life.

Most you guys in this thread are pretty much coming off as complete assholes. Asking for parts........... At least wait a while for a part out thread.
yeah, i can barely walk right now.. i felt like i was getting better, went out yesterday and my back made a loud POP and now i feel like **** again..

anyhow, this is what i get to look forward to once i get better

that's my new baby, picked her up yesterday. came with a cf hood and jdm spoiler.
i got a hell of a deal, actually less than my zenki...

just need to find some parts for the kouki now!
97 s14, fully built ka-t, arias 8.8:1 pistons, eagle rods, all arp hardware, 11mm head studs, p&p head, bc264 cams, z32 5 speed, jwt 350z clutch/rb20 flywheel, boost designs mani, gt35 , xcessive intake manifold, 1000cc injectors, Ford Lightning mafs, E-Mance ECU 32 psi and running on clean E85!

1wheelwonder
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by 1wheelwonder »

Geez flying off a cliff blows, however i'm glad you made it out ok, on the bright side you got a good upgrade out of it.
MyRedS14
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by MyRedS14 »

Nice find! I think I've seen that car around, either on the web or here in SD.

Need a chiropractor?
1995 240sx SE KA-T
50k miles
FOR SALE? Make an offer over $8k

AMS GT32, JGS mani, 555's,
AEM Truboost, oil pressure gauge and wideband, GReddy RS bov
Tial wg, Walbro, JRC FMIC

Calum RealTime ECU
nosajton

Post by nosajton »

MyRedS14 wrote:Nice find! I think I've seen that car around, either on the web or here in SD.

Need a chiropractor?
yeah i am going to go to a chiropractor once my ribs heal up

Kfred

Post by Kfred »

Doesn't it suck when you are laying down and have to get up. Feels like some one is stabing you in the chest. When i had a fractured rib, i almost never got out of bed in the mornings becuase it hurt so bad.

Pain medacine is your friend when your ribs are broken.
mach5camaroSS

Post by mach5camaroSS »

Damn, thats a sweet ride! Is the interior gutted?
90 HB KA24DET project
Best 1/4mile so far 12.56@114

My Cardomain:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/90_240SX_KA24DET
nosajton

Post by nosajton »

mach5camaroSS wrote:Damn, thats a sweet ride! Is the interior gutted?
yeah it's gutted, i am going to swap the interior of my totalled s14 into this car when i get the energy

mac2686
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by mac2686 »

man that really does suck your deff. lucky to be alive foreal that creeps me out just looking at the pics... when i read the title i thought it was some kinda joke I hope ya get better!
someday ill be done with my ka-t project
Ihiryu
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Ihiryu »

wow man scary ****, I'm glad you made it out ok
808racer
Learners Permit

Post by 808racer »

sorry bout the car, but i'm really glad everyone is ok..."cars are replacable, lives are not"
---------------------------
'90 S13 240SX
-Kazz LSD
-3" "custom" exhaust
-Tein Super Drift suspension
-Fabbed intake from civic
---------------------------
'91 CRX HF
-B18B1 swap
-"custom" 2.5" exhaust
-AEM FPR
-B&M Short shifter
-DC 4-2-1 headers
-AEM intake
-E-gay coilovers..lol better ones when i got dough, but saving for my KA-T set-up.
Toady225
240sx Wannabe

Post by Toady225 »

IMO, seek out a good accupunturist, it's alot cheaper than the alternatives, and alot more effective. if you have back issues, it is probably going to take several treatments to get you back in good shape. I rolled a pulsar going around a corner (3 inversions) no airbags, the seatbelt saved my life, I was only doing 55. bad tires. Now I swear by what tires I drive on. Anyway, accupuncture will help. I had back trauma for weeks until I was treated and after two treatments it was all gone.
My old setup:
- Treadstone Mani, T04B 60-1
- PDM-Racing stage 2 Tri-flo cams
- Supertech valvetrain
- Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons
- AMS fuel rail, 75lb injectors
- MS2Extra standalone
- Everything is for sale!
ImageRIP 2009

My next setup...Kouki w/RB25??Chuki w/KAT??.. S15-13 Sileighty?
nosajton

Post by nosajton »

Toady225 wrote:IMO, seek out a good accupunturist, it's alot cheaper than the alternatives, and alot more effective. if you have back issues, it is probably going to take several treatments to get you back in good shape. I rolled a pulsar going around a corner (3 inversions) no airbags, the seatbelt saved my life, I was only doing 55. bad tires. Now I swear by what tires I drive on. Anyway, accupuncture will help. I had back trauma for weeks until I was treated and after two treatments it was all gone.
i might look into that, but how long did you wait until you saw the accupunturist? because i am still sore all over and still have bruises.. i think i should wait until all that heals up, right?

Toady225
240sx Wannabe

Post by Toady225 »

Each clinic is going to be different as far as what they can treat, for example you might find one who can treat your bruses, as well as accupunture. I reccommend calling around to one or two and talking to them to see what they can do for you, don't be afraid to ask them how much they charge, how long a typical session lasts for (should be at least 35-40 mins, closer to an hour or longer) and ask them anything else you want. Usually these people are very knowledgeable and helpful for situations similar to yours. good luck.
My old setup:
- Treadstone Mani, T04B 60-1
- PDM-Racing stage 2 Tri-flo cams
- Supertech valvetrain
- Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons
- AMS fuel rail, 75lb injectors
- MS2Extra standalone
- Everything is for sale!
ImageRIP 2009

My next setup...Kouki w/RB25??Chuki w/KAT??.. S15-13 Sileighty?
Trippen

Post by Trippen »

+1 on the needles...They rock....same with cortizone shots in the pain receptors..Blocks the pain....3 wrecks all of them i was rearended...Busted neck first one...The only thing that helped was the needles.. Take it easy (no lifting, tearing apart cars etc) and try to move around as much as you can it helps to work out the pain.
Trippen-
-Boost is like a bad habit the more you do it the more you want it.-

89 240sx se Hatch-NA RS*R race springs w/AGX's
92 240sx se Convertible-(Wifes Car) NA , Tanabe Coilovers..
95 240sx se KA-T Borded .20 over JWT ECU, Z32 MAF, Arias Pistons, Eagle Rods, 50 trim T3/T4 turbo, 50lb MSD, J30 LSD, Custom Drive shaft,D21 flywheel,PLX-R500 and TurboXS Knock lite. 275.5 tq 246hp @14psi
nosajton

Post by nosajton »

Trippen wrote:+1 on the needles...They rock....same with cortizone shots in the pain receptors..Blocks the pain....3 wrecks all of them i was rearended...Busted neck first one...The only thing that helped was the needles.. Take it easy (no lifting, tearing apart cars etc) and try to move around as much as you can it helps to work out the pain.
how long do you recommend i wait until working on car?

vrmilionzx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by vrmilionzx »

nosajton wrote:
Trippen wrote:+1 on the needles...They rock....same with cortizone shots in the pain receptors..Blocks the pain....3 wrecks all of them i was rearended...Busted neck first one...The only thing that helped was the needles.. Take it easy (no lifting, tearing apart cars etc) and try to move around as much as you can it helps to work out the pain.
are you already thinking of pushing it again?
just get better first, man, there will be plenty of time for working on cars when you are healed. not healing properly will put you down for a LOT longer. trust me on that.
arias pistons (8.8:1), pauter rods,
cometic headgasket
garrett t3/4 50 trim
mild p&p, pdm cams, 3" turbo back,
jwt flywheel and ecu, clutch specialties clutch
740cc injectors, ebay fmic,
elec fans, msd, stock vlsd, z32 brakes and mafs, safc2, hks evc 4, Koyo Radiator, protective layer of dirt.
-"stock" s13 dd - Project MPG
nosajton

Post by nosajton »

vrmilionzx wrote:
nosajton wrote:
are you already thinking of pushing it again?
just get better first, man, there will be plenty of time for working on cars when you are healed. not healing properly will put you down for a LOT longer. trust me on that.
i know bro, i am just asking how long i should wait after i start to feel good. i aint doing **** for at least another week or two.. even after going to the grocery store, my back feels like i have been walking for 2 days straight