9/11

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
niko
240sx Wannabe

9/11

Post by niko »

Their followers, killed 2,669 Americans...

Their leaders build a Holy Shrine in the name of Allah...
In the place where 2,669 Americans were murdered...

Nothing to worry about, right...

Last edited by niko on Tue May 11, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
.......................................Garret GT28R.......................................
...................................H2O Cooled Boost....................................
Kfred
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by Kfred »

Oh no! People freely celebrating their religion in the United States! :shock:

This is blasphemy!

Most terrorist organizations operate on the same premise as you, prejudice.
RIP Nate(480sx)...
katinlv

Post by katinlv »

So all 2 billion muslims are evil do-ers?

I heard all catholics shove their shlongs in unwilling 6 year old boys. Burn all churches!!!
katinlv

Post by katinlv »

"religious propaganda" :roll: :lol:

Maybe if the religion was a few years old and there were a couple of followers I could go for the muslim religion being propaganda but um...yeh.

You might have a point, they do dress differently and speak some secret language something might be up.
niko
240sx Wannabe

Post by niko »

withdrew.
Last edited by niko on Tue May 11, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.......................................Garret GT28R.......................................
...................................H2O Cooled Boost....................................
secondtonone317
In Our Memories - RIP

Post by secondtonone317 »

Americans support freedom of religion as long as you're Christian.......LOLZ
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

secondtonone317 wrote:Americans support freedom of religion as long as you're Christian.......LOLZ
We are talking about the nation that will start a war over Ford vs Chevy vs Chrysler.

Niko, you ever think that perhaps having a mosque next to this huge new building might be a good thing? why? because what terrorist is going to bomb a building knowing it might fall down and destroy a mosque? Use the Mosque as a 'moral' shield.

...unless an Irish Terrorist gets involved, lol.
niko
240sx Wannabe

Post by niko »

withdrew.
Last edited by niko on Tue May 11, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ILuvS13s
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by ILuvS13s »

Dude niko, its guys like you that give this country a bad rep. This country was founded on the freedom for any man to practice any religion he wishes freely. Too many people believe that the US was founded for Christians and thus it is a Christian nation. That is hogwash!

The pilgrims came to this land to escape the persecutions bestowed upon them by the Roman Catholic Church. They wanted a place in which all people could practice their religion freely and without persecution. In this modern age we have too many religious zealots and zionists trying to declare the US a Christian nation. This is the opposite idea that our founding fathers had.

If we go around denying religious freedoms to people, we might as well be compaired to the Nazis. Alot of Christians this day have the idea that if you are not Christian you should either be assimilated into their BS or you should have your rights to practice your religion stripped away from you. This movement is like an ethnic cleansing, if you will, and in my eyes is not much different then what the Nazi's were trying to do. The only difference is.. we aren't killing people on large scale, yet.

As an Agnostic, I tend to see religion from an outside perspective. The way I see it, all religions beleive that their teachings and beliefs are correct and that everyone else is wrong. There are 3 Major religions, Islam, Judism, and Christianity. They all beleive they are right. Someone has to be wrong.. or all of them are wrong. As long as these religions make up the majority of the population, there will always be conflict. There will be a constant battle for "Who is most righteous in the eyes of God?"

I for one refuse to be a part of it. Unfortunately, I have little or no choice, because of this ignorance of the greater human well being. We need to all get along for the human race as we know it to survive. It is my bleak observation however, that this will never happen. Thus people like myself, who have no religious affiliation what-so-ever, will continue to be innocently caught in the crosshairs of the religious wars of ignorance that have plauged the world for thousands of years.
240drew wrote:will someone go thru and show me how to wipe my ass? I am really confused, does the paper go in? ( I am just kidding) I am a bit bored.
R34SR wrote:save a tree, drag your ass on the grass.
RIP Nate Moore (480sx)We will never forget you.

TinyT

Post by TinyT »

i feel like by the end of each day i'm swimming upstream through a river of ignorance. the current is getting worse too.
niko
240sx Wannabe

Post by niko »

withdrew.
Last edited by niko on Tue May 11, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katinlv

Post by katinlv »

niko wrote:

Im done

:cheers:
sdaigle240

Post by sdaigle240 »

your back!!! dude ive always loved your posts.
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s
katinlv

Post by katinlv »

I cant hang with muslims cause theyll blow me up. There goes 25% of the world.

I cant hang with christians cause they will molest my child. There goes 30% of the world.

Some black guy robbed the store on the corner the other night. Back to africa you go.

Some white guy messed up my stock portfolio. No more retirement planning.

We need to ban alcohol cause some drunk native just drove through my house.

I'm done.
Marcus
Wearer of Missing G-Strings!

Post by Marcus »

l.
Last edited by Marcus on Thu May 13, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emo_tactical9

Post by emo_tactical9 »

I think that every thread niko starts should automatically be locked until a mod reviews to see if it is legit, or flame bait.
Lock for trollin' shen's, please. 8)

EDIT: Niko, post this **** on nasioc.com. They will love you over there.
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
katinlv

Post by katinlv »

katinlv wrote:
niko wrote:

Im done

:cheers:
you aren't done...you keep editing the first post
ILuvS13s
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by ILuvS13s »

I vote delete this thread. Mods where are ya?
240drew wrote:will someone go thru and show me how to wipe my ass? I am really confused, does the paper go in? ( I am just kidding) I am a bit bored.
R34SR wrote:save a tree, drag your ass on the grass.
RIP Nate Moore (480sx)We will never forget you.

katinlv

Post by katinlv »

wait a minute...I thought our government blew the building up...or was that just the pentagon?
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

Marcus wrote:Such a touchy subject. I've been called every word in the book for the way I feel about the Islamic belief so I just keep it to myself.

I will say the religion is control. And nowadays nearly on every level.

Being tolerable is one thing, but changing the very fabric of our judeo-christian foundation is intolerable. We're founded on those principles. Don't argue that. At one time in a sane man's head, this was considered a basis for all man to live.

The modern islamic faith is nothing more than the obnoxious californicated teenager bending rules, laws, and ethics because they can get away with it.

*waiting for the college students to enter and retort that with 29 pages of regurgitated liberal professor poo*
Maybe you should have gone to college? You might have learned why your current view is so blatantly ignorant and disgusting. But then again, your sentiment clearly shows that you're not interested in learning anything at all.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
schmauster920

Post by schmauster920 »

I like how he said AMERICANS... like americans are more important than just any ol people! lol

This is the kinda person who throws rocks at people wearing towels and thinks that every one of them are out to bomb our country.. shouldnt you be working for the police or at the airport?
D21, Built KA24DE, 740cc, T4, WeatherGuard Tool Box, Tial 40mm, Megasquirt 3 in progress
s13grady
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by s13grady »

waste some more bandwidth please.
92 s13 ka24det sc61 project.
street trim sleeper
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

katinlv wrote:wait a minute...I thought our government blew the building up...or was that just the pentagon?
The new zeitgeist favors aliens did it.
Truck
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Truck »

I was watching Religulous the other day, and Bill Maher quoted the Qur'an saying something along the lines of, Israel will be defeated, or we will have victory over them. It refers to an end of times war pitting Muslims against an immoral and wicked Israel nation, an Israel that no longer follows the Law of Moses, and therefore Sins.

Just as Christians must believe in the book of Revelation as a whole hearted truth, so Muslims must believe in there Qur'an. The reality of the subject is that Muslims in general, although peaceful, follow a doctrine of Prophesied WAR against ISRAEL, a Sovereign nation. When people say that Islam is not a religion of hate mongering, or war inciting texts, they are flat out misled. Sure, not all muslims bomb America, or harm anyone else for that matter, but it is written in their sacred texts that they will go to war, and will be victorious over a people, in righteous slaughter.

Figure in the book of Revelation and see that christians in their end times declare WAR on Wickedness and Blasphemy against their GOD. Christians and Muslims are different. Neither is more righteous right now, but one will be more righteous in the end.
Squeaks and squeals is the name of my wheels.
eazye2000
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by eazye2000 »

I have no religion, or faith. After learning what this country was founded upon.... And then growing up seeing all this change... Exactly....no faith and no religion. This country has changed so much from which is has been meant for.. Damn, I don't even know where to start.
But I've not been much of a political, or religious person. So you guys have your 'fun' and 'opinions'. lol
I'll just keep going to work, making money, and spending it on beer and go-fast parts for my car.
Spooky
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Spooky »

I dont care about religion or none of that stuff... Im just happy to be in the army right now :) Fun fun times to be in the military haha!
We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.