the word *** and gay

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
katrecipe
**BANNED**

the word *** and gay

Post by katrecipe »

So is anybody on this forum getting banned for saying the word *** or gay????
Well i have heard numerous accounts of people being banned on other forums??
I was a moron and I got banned!
eazye2000
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by eazye2000 »

I'm pretty sure if it's not in the forums word filter gimmick, then it's fair game. If you get banned and the filter doesn't catch it, then I would say boooooo on the forum...
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

Yeah i was curious and typed the word *** and GAY in the sr20-forum and i was banned until the end of this month I do not want to be part of a forum who tries to stop people from expressing themselves. So it's true and i came across an article with whoppie goldberg being against the word "gay" being used in the wrong way. I am not a tinfoiler by any means but this is somewhat imposing against free speech?
Nathan
240sx Wannabe

Post by Nathan »

GAY
FAGGOTT
BC cams, stage 1
Precision SC50 turbo
525cc injectors/Walbro
Blitz BOV
AEM standalone computer/wideband
KTS coilovers
Suspension Technique swaybars
Kaaz LSD
SPEC 6 puck clutch
Nathan
240sx Wannabe

Post by Nathan »

one T idk
BC cams, stage 1
Precision SC50 turbo
525cc injectors/Walbro
Blitz BOV
AEM standalone computer/wideband
KTS coilovers
Suspension Technique swaybars
Kaaz LSD
SPEC 6 puck clutch
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

GAYNESS
FAGGOTRY
***** yeah free to say what i want i like this forum no soft ass tards and the moderators are cool as *****!!!!
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

katrecipe wrote:Yeah i was curious and typed the word *** and GAY in the sr20-forum and i was banned until the end of this month I do not want to be part of a forum who tries to stop people from expressing themselves. So it's true and i came across an article with whoppie goldberg being against the word "gay" being used in the wrong way. I am not a tinfoiler by any means but this is somewhat imposing against free speech?
You don't understand how the constitution works... you can stand on a street corner and say offensive bs all day if you like.. that's public. Forums are organized privately, and while we may have discussions that are public, your membership is not subject to the same rights as a public place. The same goes for whoopie. She doesn't tolerate it and probably won't permit it on her show. This is probably a good choice because more people would avoid her show over unnecessary offensive language than would avoid her show for permitting it. She doesn't owe you a platform for bigotry.

Furthermore, if your free speech in public may reasonably cause violence, you can be shut up or charged for it. This is why racist and bigoted protests ought to be well planned and organized-- the police will actually come and protect kkk members if they register a planned protest.

I see no need for hatespeech and bigotry, but I'm guilty of the same language. Fortunately its a habit thing for me and my understanding of the world is educated and robust enough to know that homosexuals are no different than heterosexuals aside from sexual preference.

I don't know the rules on ka-t, but it behooves you not to make enemies on a community oriented site...
Last edited by 8-bit on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
Kfred
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by Kfred »

You guys are offending me :oops:
RIP Nate(480sx)...
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

Yes i completely understand ^^ but to me it seems like certain words are considered taboo when the moderator wants the word to be taboo, I dont like the clicks that alot of the forums have sr20-forum, nicoclub. but this forum is good and i like it here no e-boyfriends come and defend another poster there are the dickheads but most people are straight up no hidden agenda's just down to earth people..
sdaigle240

Post by sdaigle240 »

my local forum bans a lot of words. this is done to create more hits on search engines like google which aviod profanity etc. or some **** like that
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

It is what it is. If you like 240's and your gay, who cares. Now if were working on the car and I ask you to help me lift something, don't come behind me to lift. This is when I get pissed.

At my job, we have quite of few homosexuals. Majority of them are cool but one in particular is a flamer. From his speech to dressing. While I am like WTF, I cannot judge him or people due to their preference. I never had anyone try anything which is unlikely but if they did, trust me they would know where I stand. I can be a d*ck if you really piss me off. But my take on most homosexuals, they are cool and they won't try hitting on you in a ill manner way. There are codes with them that they look for. Like left side earring is top and right side is bottom. Even with hankerchief colors like gangs. It is crazy. Everyone knows the gay flag, but this one is for equal rights for gays and lesbians.

12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

I dont care about the gays and faggots i just dont want the words to be taken away i love my freedom and the ability to use these with out retribution from a moderator or other forum members..
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Well that is the same as saying other words: n!gger, redneck, spic, gook, kite, etc. What is the difference? Do you take offense to any of those words? This is how the worlds turns. I wish we could all start over and forget about everything. Watch this and tell me what you think? I am pretty sure you heard or scene it before.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

No no nigg_r and spic and all that stuff is over the line i like to use the word *** and gay i will not step in line and obey if someone or somebody's ask me to stop using the words this is one step closer to controling people not cool...
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Well then you are using them in a non-racial way like gay wheels. Which no none should take offense too.
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

Thank you for understanding where i am coming from
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

You dont have to thank me. It is common sense. If people were to take offense of that, when someone says black wheels, then they should get mad too. :bsflag:
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
emo_tactical9

Post by emo_tactical9 »

katrecipe wrote:I dont care about the gays and faggots i just dont want the words to be taken away i love my freedom and the ability to use these with out retribution from a moderator or other forum members..
Wow. This thread is really stupid and totally uncouth.
Every time I read one of your posts, I imagine the lawyer from Idiocracy.
So what you are saying is that things that you think are unacceptable shouldn't be said, but things you think are okay are fair game?
And by your reasoning, not being able to say ****** without someone getting offended is someone controlling you?
Wow. Just wow.
Last edited by emo_tactical9 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

Thank you^^^ I know thats a put down but i'll just kill you with kindness so how was your day honey? Do your feet hurt? do you want me to get you a beer? you smell real good today Honey!!!
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

yea the thread is retarded but I need something to get me away from angry birds. I am trying to get 3 star for all levels.
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

whats angry birds is it a game?
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

emo_tactical9 wrote:
katrecipe wrote:I dont care about the gays and faggots i just dont want the words to be taken away i love my freedom and the ability to use these with out retribution from a moderator or other forum members..
Wow. This thread is really stupid and totally uncouth.
Every time I read one of your posts, I imagine the lawyer from Idiocracy.
So what you are saying is that things that you think are unacceptable shouldn't be said, but things you think are okay are fair game?
And by your reasoning, not being able to say **** without someone getting offended is someone controlling you?
Wow. Just wow.
You may have read it wrong, I dont use the word *** or gay towards anybody and i will try my hardest to not get mouthy with anyone on a forum if you dont have enough balls to say something to someone in real life then you shouldn't say it sitting behind a screen that's the cowards way of doing things...
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

I call them iThugz or internet thugs. Especially when playing COD online. I hate that crap.
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

I think of homosexuals like fat chicks. I'm nice to them in public, but don't care for them in the bedroom.

PS, this thread is gay
drivemarcusdrive
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by drivemarcusdrive »

supakat wrote:Well that is the same as saying other words: n!gger, redneck, spic, gook, kite, etc. What is the difference? Do you take offense to any of those words? This is how the worlds turns. I wish we could all start over and forget about everything. Watch this and tell me what you think? I am pretty sure you heard or scene it before.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
just so you know, its kike, not kite. GET IT RIGHT! i dont want you runnin around funking up your racial slurs like some idiot :shock:

Walperstyle wrote: I think of homosexuals like fat chicks. I'm nice to them in public, but don't care for them in the bedroom.

PS, this thread is gay
well put my friend, well put 8)
ashibah83
240sx Wannabe

Post by ashibah83 »

Aren't you the guy who got banned from Nico for starting irrational and biggotted things in legit threads, like the one about how you think a guy should be put to death for defending himself against a woman hitting him for taking her illegally saved parking spot...your an idiot
no replacement for displacement????
TRY BOOST!!!
TryingToTurbo

Post by TryingToTurbo »

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have read in a while. I would've expected this from tom550, but come on guys!

I am curious though, how do you use the word *** in a non-derogatory way? I get the whole "wow that is a gay wing on that rice-mobile". But it's not like you walk around like "wow that is a *** pair of shoes that guy is wearing"

I mean really?

I can't even believe you would pull the 'freedom of speech' card on this one. There is a difference between having the right to express yourself, and just being a prick. Walking around using the word *** like it's nothing is just as bad as using a racial slur as everyday language. And I'm honestly surprised you haven't had your ass kicked if you use those choice words as openly as you say you do. Just cause a dude likes other dudes doesn't mean he doesn't hit up the gym every once and a while. If anything, its a double bonus for him cause he's bulking up while check out other dudes getting hot and sweaty. Just sayin. Big gay dudes punch just has hard as big straight dudes.

And I digress....
Built KA24DE: Wiseco 9.0:1 | Eagle H Beams | ARP Head & Main Studs | BC 272s & Springs | Supertech Valves
Boost Source: Under Construction

8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

If you're belligerent enough, I'll delete your crap and push to ban you before I can blink. Ka-t is cool.. way cool. But I'm sure my fellow moderators would agree with me that this is not a haven for hatespeech.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

8-bit wrote:
If you're belligerent enough, I'll delete your crap and push to ban you before I can blink. Ka-t is cool.. way cool. But I'm sure my fellow moderators would agree with me that this is not a haven for hatespeech.
No hate speech at all i seem to be misunderstood or my understanding of certain subjects is different from others thats all...
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

ashibah83 wrote:Aren't you the guy who got banned from Nico for starting irrational and biggotted things in legit threads, like the one about how you think a guy should be put to death for defending himself against a woman hitting him for taking her illegally saved parking spot...your an idiot
So why is it other people can talk **** and when i defend myself i am the bad guy???

So whats the deal ashibah83 am i on your mind do i make you angry if it so then mission accomplished!!!