- B.e width : 24.77 mm
- S.E. Bore : 21 mm
- B.E Bore: 53.01 mm
- B.E. Width: 24.77 mm
- Material: 4340 Steel
- Appr. Weight: 580(g) with bolts

LIFE TIME WARRANTY

Model: CRS-KA24DE

$250 shipped, $235 local pick up! (El Monte, CA), CA Customers Add 9.25% Sales Tax
Chris @ Godspeed Project
1(626)442-3988 Ask for Chris
2518 Continental Ave.
South El Monte, CA 91733
souljaseth33
240sx Wannabe

Post by souljaseth33 »

I've seen you guys catching flack for these on Zilvia. Do you have any dyno sheets for engines these were installed in?
Hebrew Hammer - The baddest Heeb this side of Tel Aviv

www.slideny.com

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
Super Coupe
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by Super Coupe »

lol at whoever puts these in their car.
bikerskater
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by bikerskater »

i would lol
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

I would actually try them if doing a real budget build and had money to waste. It would be cool to see how long they last and see how much licks they can take.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
ICEMAN.KCMO
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by ICEMAN.KCMO »

Super Coupe wrote:lol at whoever puts these in their car.
No. So far i haven't seen a single dyno sheet for any of the KA products they have released. For this one reason, i am not buying anything they put out.. I need proof....
Steve.
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Come on. If you have a spare block and got a deal, you would not try out of curiosity. Shoot, if I had a block within spec, I would try it and get dyno sheets. Or if they would sponsor me a set, I would try just for the hell of it. I am just a firm believer if you don't try it, don't knock it!
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
ICEMAN.KCMO

Post by ICEMAN.KCMO »

supakat wrote:Come on. If you have a spare block and got a deal, you would not try out of curiosity. Shoot, if I had a block within spec, I would try it and get dyno sheets. Or if they would sponsor me a set, I would try just for the hell of it. I am just a firm believer if you don't try it, don't knock it!
I have a spare block i would be willing to try it in, but i am not going to pay for them to go through the side of it.. I would not mind being a test subject.. but if i hit 300ft\lbs at 3500rpm and they let go and i paid for the rods, i would be pissed...
Steve.
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

This is true. I have a spare block as well. If Godspeed wants to sponsor a set for me and pistons if they make, I can setup my spare block and put in my bro in laws s13. I have a lot of components from this setup when I replace parts. So, it would only cost me around $200 to build a motor.
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
beercandrifter
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by beercandrifter »

supakat wrote:Come on. If you have a spare block and got a deal, you would not try out of curiosity. Shoot, if I had a block within spec, I would try it and get dyno sheets. Or if they would sponsor me a set, I would try just for the hell of it. I am just a firm believer if you don't try it, don't knock it!
shame there isnt anyone up here i know with an engine dyno, would be fun to just toss a ka with their parts on one and boost to test some limits.
91 240sx Hatch: HomeBrwd
25psi hx35/8.8:1/264^2 cams/95lb injectors/Megasquirt 2/ka24de build **RIP**
T56/4.8 LSx/LS9 Cam/60lb injectors/comp 918 springs/Megasquirt 3/all custom wiring
ICEMAN.KCMO

Post by ICEMAN.KCMO »

beercandrifter wrote:
shame there isnt anyone up here i know with an engine dyno, would be fun to just toss a ka with their parts on one and boost to test some limits.
That would be pretty sweet..
Steve.
gonzoe123
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by gonzoe123 »

I saw that CXRacing sells rods that look identical to these. I would buy the rods. $250 w/ bolts is nice, but what bolts are they? More info from the OP please.
I am inspired by everyone. Whether it is to be smarter than the next dumbass or as smart as those I look up to. Inspiration is everywhere. Creativity isn't lost, it's harder to find among the "run of the mill" train of thought. What the hell will you create?
kaE30
NooB

Re: Godspeed Project KA Engine Rods!!!

Post by kaE30 »

Any more info?
johnjohn4our2wenty
Learners Permit

Post by johnjohn4our2wenty »

I had a set of Eagle rods, on the box they came in it said "made in China" only difference between GSP rods and Eagles I thpink would be that the Eagles come with ARP rod bolts.
Sticky purp buds
superDorifto
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by superDorifto »

I know its bad form to bash a sponsor, but the proliferation of these rods across multiple different engines and boards is bordering on ridiculous....

Real internals cost what they do because of one single fact....Quality control. Any idiot can take a hunk of billet and put it in a properly calibrated CNC and push run. Out pops a part that at least looks like what it is supposed to, but ask yourself...

Is the material right?
was the cutting done at the right speed?
what about the raw stock, what quality standards did that meet?
what lot testing is done on batches to ensure quality?

With all of these newer Chinese rods there is no proof that your getting what you pay for...the difference between a strong rod and a piece of spaghetti is a thinner line than most people think.

Good internals cost money because the manufacturer is supposed to ensure that the product you're buying meets the standards that you think it does...when I buy an ARP bolt, they stand behind their product and say it will meet A286, or Custom Age 625 standards...because they do actual testing.

And at the end of the day, your saving what $150 bucks?...no thanks.
tuzzio
240sx Wannabe

Post by tuzzio »

I have no interest in purchasing these (it also sucks a vendor wants to push their product and then never re-visit their threads) but I'd be interested in seeing how they hold up, for data.

sdaigle240 says bitches love data.