megasquirt accel enrichment settings?

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
91boostedb20
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

megasquirt accel enrichment settings?

Post by 91boostedb20 »

Hey everyone, I got my car back together recently after blowing the head gasket. This time around Im using less aggressive timing and more resolution in the boost area of the map. Anyway, its been running very strong and I've put roughly 500 miles on it so far. The tune is now very solid with only the accel enrichment needing adjusted. I was wondering if some of you megasquirt gurus could post up a screen shot of your settings just so I can compare them with mine. My car will stumble if I give it throttle from a decel, or when I give it throttle when shifting to the next gear. If im cruising in a gear and mash it, it doesnt stumble at all and feels very responsive. Same when sitting in neutral, if I rev it, it is very responsive. I have been playing around with it for a while now but just cant get it right. It would be nice if I could just see some nicely tuned accel enrichment settings. Thanks in advance!!!
cmj
240sx Wannabe

Re: megasquirt accel enrichment settings?

Post by cmj »

In for this
Matt Cramer
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by Matt Cramer »

Let me know what injector size you're running, and I'll post a screen shot of the MSPNP AE table rescaled for it.
Matt at DIYAutoTune.com - Megasquirt ECUs, fuel injectors, wideband O2 sensor systems, and more
Nissan plug and play engine management now in stock!
91boostedb20

Post by 91boostedb20 »

Im using the Subaru STI 550cc injectors.

Thanks Matt!!
Matt Cramer
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by Matt Cramer »

Here you go!
ae_240sx_550cc.PNG
Matt at DIYAutoTune.com - Megasquirt ECUs, fuel injectors, wideband O2 sensor systems, and more
Nissan plug and play engine management now in stock!
91boostedb20

Post by 91boostedb20 »

I tried those settings tonight and it didnt like them at all, it was lean spiking real bad and the throttle response was terrible. Here is a screenshot of what im using now, its very different than what you posted. I also added some fuel in the lower rpm area in the higher load ranges and that seemed to help alot.