Noobs ka24det walkthrough

Basic tech questions such as future setups, different turbo kits, car diagnosis, etc
blarousse
Learners Permit

Re: Noobs ka24det walkthrough

Post by blarousse »

Sorry *egr
Brenden91
NooB

Post by Brenden91 »

I was wondering if using a rom tune if i need to run a FPR or will the stock one do okay
1stock240
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by 1stock240 »

Not sure if anyone even checks in to questions on this anymore. I am actually interested in doing the first option. the 180 hp goal. So no changes in injectors, spark plugs, and tune. This seems like a really easy way to bump the stock HP by 50 at the wheels. I am building my car for 350HP but I picked up a s13 for my son. Through aquiring extra parts while building mine I have an extra s14 T28, manifold, BOV, and piping. So just need to bolt on and T for oil supply and return and fab an intake for the maf 12" away from the turbo? Thats all. How reliable could this be if engine has good compression and all. The stock injectors will hold out with no tune? Really thinking of doing this on my sons car but have more questions. Just seems to easy like there is a catch.
Ijustwant2drift
NooB

Post by Ijustwant2drift »

Hey down_shift, this write up is great. Im building a website. http://Www.swapmysilvia.com, & i would LOVE to put it up under swaps, as i dont have a ka-t swap yet. Would you care if i used it? I would make minimal changes just to format it better for my site. I would credit you properly linking it to your facebook, ig, your name, whichever you prefer! Let me know as i dont condone stealig info & claiming it as my own. You can reach me at sales@swapmysilvia.com as well for however you would like to be credited. Thanks in advance,

-kyle
Attachments
image.jpeg
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Shift_down? Or down_shift?

It's been almost a year since he visited here. I'd send him a PM.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
Ijustwant2drift
NooB

Post by Ijustwant2drift »

Ahh! My mistake i meant Shift_Down. Thank you sir I shall do so!