Injectors Not Spraying, No Start

Basic tech questions such as future setups, different turbo kits, car diagnosis, etc
240Life
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Injectors Not Spraying, No Start

Post by 240Life »

Hi all, just looking for potential of what to check next. Have a ka-t with about 6k on it. Just last week I washed it and pulled it back in the garage. The next morning tried to start and just cranked. Upon investigation i have spark, fuel pressure at regulator, 12v at injectors, code 55 all good on ecu. No fuel in the cylinders. Car is s13. Any advice on where to go from here would be great I’m going to try and get some noid lights tomorrow as an ecu check.

Update - I checked with the noid lights and they’re getting signal from ecu. I unplugged 2 and 4 and it tried to running rough. That leads me to believe those wires aren’t giving enough juice to the injectors, a short somewhere great..
unicoder
NooB

Re: Injectors Not Spraying, No Start

Post by unicoder »

if you are getting response on the noid lights, and are sure you are getting spark and air...

Check your engine grounds! Make sure they are solid! Hell make a new one and take it from the intake mani to the firewall, or get creative.

Also if you jerry rigged your battery cables, fix that mess. You may have a way simple fix on your hands
p00t
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Re: Injectors Not Spraying, No Start

Post by p00t »

Determine which side is not getting the "juice" flowing

Take off one of the injector connectors and find the + terminal with a multimeter. Jumper battery + to that terminal. If the car tries starting better with the three injectors and extra power fed to them then you problem is in the wiring from the battery/fuse box to the injectors. If there is no change its a ground issue likely with the ECU (which grounds the injectors to turn them on).
Current Experiment: Project Twin-Charge 2022