Old Balls needs a pic request.. halp

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
Walperstyle
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Old Balls needs a pic request.. halp

Post by Walperstyle »

Hey fellas. Still usually busy with lots of other junk in my life, including about to be a father any day now.

anyways... now that I have time off work I've been in the garage. Anyone have a picture of a White Bunny modified dust plate? Just kinda want to see what others have done before I go smashing and cutting my already existing one.

by the way, I should have some more youtube videos on the way as soon as my computer recognizes the iphone again. Also have gotten into shooting. I picked up a Tavor and Glock 17 gen 4. That is another expensive hobby.

PS, this forum still doesn't feel like home. Fix the title and feel of the place back to the old look and not a generic forum! I can design a title bar if you guys with. I have years of photoshop experience and photography is second nature to me.
LPime001
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: Old Balls needs a pic request.. halp

Post by LPime001 »

I came across these pics a while ago. I also posted a pic of the crank pin that needs to be removed if your using a D21 flywheel. I wish i could give credit to the people who posted them, but I cant seem to find the threads.
Hope this helps.

Turbonetics 50 Trim T3/T4 .63ar
JGS Log Mani & Downpipe
Turbonetics Wastegate
Greddy Type RS Blow Off
PLX Wideband
Prosport Boost and Oil Gauge
CalumRT
WRX STI Injectors
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Congrats on the child. I just picked up a ski last week. Went jumping yesterday. Should have footage on youtube this week.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
cleantune
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by cleantune »

Yeah that looks about right, its just that section that "bubbles" out I think. I remember watching a video of a WB install and the guy was like "that grinding is just the flywheel grinding against the dust shield, it will go away" haha; cutting it seems like a much better way to achieve the same thing.

Oh and on a side note I like the idea of a non-generic home bar : ]

For SALE !!! >>http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 44#p537044 <<

Buildthread: http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 46#p537046
instagram: @cleantune / @siks_tehn_racing
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

Let me know what pizel size you want the image to be and I'll make one, or several.

On the old car club forum, we had the picture change every time someone visited. It grabbed from a folder of 20 images.
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

THanks for the pic by the way. Also, superkat, I am one of your youtube subscribers. I always check in.
cleantune
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by cleantune »

Walperstyle wrote:Let me know what pizel size you want the image to be and I'll make one, or several.

On the old car club forum, we had the picture change every time someone visited. It grabbed from a folder of 20 images.
Maybe a similar pixel size as the previous one on the old site? (Not sure what it was, maybe around 920x90?) and one would be enough I think, but feel free to do more if you're up for it. You have complete creative control over this, just make sure its something cool :mrgreen:

Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

cleantune wrote:
Walperstyle wrote:Let me know what pizel size you want the image to be and I'll make one, or several.

Maybe a similar pixel size as the previous one on the old site? (Not sure what it was, maybe around 920x90?) and one would be enough I think, but feel free to do more if you're up for it. You have complete creative control over this, just make sure its something cool :mrgreen:

Ok I can do that, but the programming of the the forum will have a set size that the picture has to be. I think right now it has a picture, with a background that is just repeated (the gradiant effect). I was thinking of a solid pic. whatever works.
cleantune
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by cleantune »

Yeah I vote for solid pic too. Is the "gradient" kind of like "tiling"?; like the "auto-option" desktops wallpapers do if the image is too small (repeat image top+bottom; left+right)? If that's the case with this forum programing, maybe we could just make the pic the size of the "frame" so the repeats are not visible?

AFKOUKI
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by AFKOUKI »

I have the competition clutch stage 2 white bunny and did not have to modify the dust plate. I did have to remove the dowel pen from the crank though
Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Lol, I love the dramatic music. Makes it sound like a horror movie when something bad is about to happen. The drilling and pie cutting seems like an overly long method of doing it, though. I just used the cut-off wheel to cut the whole thing off. Since it's a hump, you can just go in from the side and slice it right off. But that wouldn't have made for nearly as cool of a video!
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread