Got ripped off by ericsperformanceparts and cimotorsports.

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
TheTruth
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Got ripped off by ericsperformanceparts and cimotorsports.

Post by TheTruth »

I ordered arp studs from both companies on different dates and got ripped off. I spoke to someone at ericsperformanceparts and told them what happened. I got the nuts for the head studs in a manilla envelope with padding on the inside surrounded by a bunch of things that seem to be hinges.This is the official paypal dispute.

2/9/2009 18:07 PST - Buyer: I have been talking to them on and off for about a month now. I ordered 3 things in total from them. Bearings a head stud kit and a main stud kit. bearings and the main stud parts came later than i could have ever expected because they don't seem to actually stock anything. I got a package around the 22nd. manila padded envelope with a bunch of hinges in it which seem to have been used for weight so that it would equal 2 pounds. I poured out the hinges and in the bottom were nuts that belong to the head stud kit i ordered nothing else. I assumed they would send the rest of it at a later date, but got nothing. Last week i called them and the guy i spoke to on the phone said OK we'll have them right out to you. I called back today the 9th of Feb after sending an email and getting no response and was told i need to file a ups claim and lie and tell them i didn't get the item at all so it would go smoother for them and easier for me. I didn't lie i told ups what i think happened and what i wanted to do which i will keep private at this moment. All i want are my studs and washers nothing else. So i want my money and you can have your nuts. If i file a false claim against ups the people in my apartment complex office may get in trouble and they are good people

The next rip off. I ordered a set from cimotorsports last month because erics was taking to long and i was using a set for someone elses build and money was involved.
I was expecting to get them within a week but i got nothing. I already pasted my deadline for the other motor which is not mine and cant move forward on my motor because i dont want to have triple the amount of headstuds i am supposed to have.

If someone out there knows any of these shops could you please help me out because i hate getting ripped off. I only order from places within driving distance so i can go up there and go ape **** when they piss me off

Dont buy from these places because they both suck as well as importdps
Subaru Wrx...Ported everything, custom cams, Cp pistons,STI rods, Arp everything, ACL Race bearings, 3 inch turbo back,no cats, BC springs/retainers, BC stainless Valves, TGVs deleted, Map conversion, Legacy gt first thru fourth gears...and more. Approx 360 awhp @ 15-16psi 8200rpm
ka24detsx
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by ka24detsx »

No offense but why aren't people using the forum sponsors?? We're here for a multitude of reasons and believe me, Ryan would not let us scam people and get away with it. FYI-I'll have the studs overnighted for $15 extra. Send me a PM if you still need the parts.

Tyler
Owner- Underground Motorsports
2007 BMW 335i Coupe (E92)
2007 Lexus RX400h
2005 BMW Z4

TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

ka24detsx wrote:No offense but why aren't people using the forum sponsors?? We're here for a multitude of reasons and believe me, Ryan would not let us scam people and get away with it. FYI-I'll have the studs overnighted for $15 extra. Send me a PM if you still need the parts.

Tyler
Not to sound like a softy or anything but i try my hardest to be a nice person. I work hard for my cash and i spend a lot of it on car parts or put it in savings. i spend at least 1000 a month on parts as long as i have a build underway. 70 percent of the time all my transactions go okay 30 percent its all screwed up. ispent about 4500 since end nov- begin dec . I'm out of 141 dollars this month. i have never cursed so much in my life because money that should equal parts doesnt. Its always something ( my eye is twitching i'm so ***** mad. it has been for days now)

If you can promise me no **** and straight answers you'll have all my buisness. I'll order on friday.
Subaru Wrx...Ported everything, custom cams, Cp pistons,STI rods, Arp everything, ACL Race bearings, 3 inch turbo back,no cats, BC springs/retainers, BC stainless Valves, TGVs deleted, Map conversion, Legacy gt first thru fourth gears...and more. Approx 360 awhp @ 15-16psi 8200rpm
ka24detsx
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by ka24detsx »

I completely understand. I also understand people trying to save just a few extra $$ by going with the cheapest online but it doesn't always go as planned and believe me I've been on this forum for yrs now and losing my reputation for screwing someone over on a couple $$ parts isn't worth it. Look around and check out reviews but I promise no **** and I can have the majority of my parts overnighted for usually cheaper than most can do ground for. Just a little perk ppl enjoy since we all expect instant gratification these days!
Owner- Underground Motorsports
2007 BMW 335i Coupe (E92)
2007 Lexus RX400h
2005 BMW Z4

8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

Sorry for your troubles man. Both places sound like shady businesses just in the name. I guess you should stick to known good businesses in the future. the savings can't be worth all the hassle.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

I'm on my to a m2 .50 cal shooting range and my phone goes off. Guess what? After a month of ignored calls and unanswered emails I got my money back. I don't know who did it. I would like to thank god but even he couldn't get in contact with c.I. You guys are awesome and to whoever read this and helped thank you so very much.
crazys14
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by crazys14 »

TheTruth wrote:I'm on my to a m2 .50 cal shooting range and my phone goes off. Guess what? After a month of ignored calls and unanswered emails I got my money back. I don't know who did it. I would like to thank god but even he couldn't get in contact with c.I. You guys are awesome and to whoever read this and helped thank you so very much.
never ever ever order anything from ci motorsports! i ordered some pistons they said they had in stock early november and one month later i get NOTHING! i call and go right to voice mail i only got my money back after calling credit card company.

dont buy from them.
Spud5251
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Spud5251 »

isnt CI motorsports 240sxmotoring?
Too much to list.

KA26DE-T in the making. BC Stroker Kit, Kelford 272's, borg warner s258 (18-20 psi)9.5 to 1 compression, Full Race Twin Scroll, and a few more goodies.....
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

Is it?
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

I doubt that. 240sxmotoring was a good company when I bought from them.

just checked both sites. diff sites, different phone numbers.

NOT THE SAME.

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
emo_tactical9
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by emo_tactical9 »

I think they are CIP.
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
Spud5251
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Spud5251 »

emo_tactical9 wrote:I think they are CIP.
Yeah thats them. NM. Boo CI
Too much to list.

KA26DE-T in the making. BC Stroker Kit, Kelford 272's, borg warner s258 (18-20 psi)9.5 to 1 compression, Full Race Twin Scroll, and a few more goodies.....
importdps
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by importdps »

What is ironic in this is that with that wonderful signature you have is that you have never ordered a single part from us.
Import Drag Performance
2947-51 North Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
866-703-8794
sdaigle240

Post by sdaigle240 »

NOOOO!!
CIP= conneciticut Import Performance = 240sxmotoring = the ****
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

Wow. Just saw @ the bottom on 240sxmotoring the CIP tag.

The used to be a good company with a different website. I'm guessing the name/domain was purchased or just taken over by goons.

Who the ***** ships a box of hinges?

TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

importdps wrote:What is ironic in this is that with that wonderful signature you have is that you have never ordered a single part from us.
You guys were pretty rude in one of your posts so i want people to know what i think of you. Where is your forum at i missed posting there.

HAHAHAHA. No i never ordered from you at all. Take a look. Its nothing personal just business

102-4701 ARP - Automotive Racing Products ARP Head Stud/Bolt Kits 1 $143.34 $143.34
202-5402 ARP - Automotive Racing Products ARP Main Stud/Bolt Kits 1 $103.14 $103.14
GNH8950 Supertech Performance Supertech Piston Rings 4 $16.01 $64.04

* Payment TypeCredit Card
* Credit Card Visa
XXXX...you wish
00/0000
* Payment StatusNot Processed
* Amount$350.81
* Reference Number
* Transaction Number
* Authorization Number
* Date Added1/10/2009 1:56 PM

# tatusCancelled
# ShippingUPS Ground
# Shipping$40.29
# Tax$0.00
# Item Total$310.52
# Grand Total$350.81

1/10/2009 Order Placed
1/13/2009 Customer called in and said he found the parts on Ebay.
sdaigle240

Post by sdaigle240 »

8-bit wrote:Wow. Just saw @ the bottom on 240sxmotoring the CIP tag.

The used to be a good company with a different website. I'm guessing the name/domain was purchased or just taken over by goons.

Who the **** ships a box of hinges?
still a kick ass company, still owned and run by jeff. just ballerized the site a bit. sorry just wanted to clear that up. im a big supporter being 30min away and all. i wish they'd hang out on here more!!!!
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s
480sx
In Our Memories - RIP

Post by 480sx »

Truth, im actually leaning towards this being a problem on your end. 2 of the companies that you bi*ch about have all had good rep, before you. Iv used Erics performance parts 3-4 times and they have had quick shipping, good prices, and good communication. In addition, iv used DPS a few times, and each time iv had a good experience.

Maybe your such an asshole(or nutjob, who knows) that people decide, 'hey, ***** this guy'. Just something to think about.

240sx motoring is the ****. So is import DPS.
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

480sx wrote:Truth, im actually leaning towards this being a problem on your end. 2 of the companies that you bi*ch about have all had good rep, before you. Iv used Erics performance parts 3-4 times and they have had quick shipping, good prices, and good communication. In addition, iv used DPS a few times, and each time iv had a good experience.

Maybe your such an asshole(or nut job, who knows) that people decide, 'hey, **** this guy'. Just something to think about.

First off I didnt say a thing about 240sx motoring. How can i. I have never dealt with them before. Erics on the other hand i have. You purchased 3-4 things i assume over time i did it in two days. They have 8 negative feedbacks in 6 months but guess how many are from this month. 7 . One of them is me. These are not my friends so when something goes wrong i cant just suck it up and take it like a man just because you had a great time with them. I didnt even trash them like i wanted to i only wanted my money back. And the only reason the importdps thing is in my sig is because of a statement they made. The forum it was in has been removed but my anger towards it hasnt. BTW erics is going to give me a refund but i had to file a papal claim to get my money back. They wanted me to falsify a ups claim which i wouldnt do. I wasnt biased and even reproduced the paypal transcripts for everyone to see. I have nothing to gain here except me getting my money back. I posted and got my money back almost instantly from cimotorsports. They wouldnt return my calls or emails

1 month 6 months 12 months
Positive feedback rating Positive 203 1119 2541
Neutral feedback rating Neutral 2 10 14
Negative feedback rating Negative 7 8 14

Two feedbacks right after another. silvias13freak is me.

Negative feedback rating Only got part of the item after 15 days Buyer:
silvias13freak ( 63 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] )
Jan-30-09 01:36
-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating i never recieved this item bad for business Buyer:
509chargers21 ( 10 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
Jan-29-09 21:25

(20 months ago) I liked the dudes from tophat because the owner is ex military and when i would go down there i'd pay him a visit. We dropped off my buddies s13 for wiring to get done so he could have an auto rb20det( 89) and for a full intercooler setup plus little odds and ends. It took like 4 months and i ended up picking up the car and he paid me 400 to do a manual conversion because they couldnt figure out how to mesh the 89 chassis harness with the auto box. He still got charged 1900 for them touching it.

Not every bad story is told. More people need to start posting the results of these transactions so it gives others a slight picture into the character of the people we send large amounts of our hard earned money.

Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica Attica

:D
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

480sx wrote:....
Maybe your such an asshole(or nutjob, who knows) that people decide, 'hey, **** this guy'. Just something to think about.

I just read over this part and i wonder to myself was it really needed. Thats like calling me an asshole without calling me an asshole. Did i piss in your cheerios? No. I understand you stating your opinion but you then defend them almost like a gay lover would. Speak your mind dude. Dont curb your speach for fear of hurting my feelings because i wont do the same for you. Calling me an asshole is ok. I'll even call myself one. I must have pissed you off in the past if so. Sorry ( this is a real apology). You'll get it eventually from one of these companies and then you'll be more simpathetic after they ***** you over :bukkake:
480sx
In Our Memories - RIP

Post by 480sx »

No, there is no 'like' calling you an asshole. I called you an asshole. You deserve it. If my delivery method was over your head thats not my fault.

It wasnt needed at all, but neither is that garbage signature of yours that your so proud of. That signature and your responses in their sub forum lost ka-t.org a good sponsor. Way to go, asshole. Clear enough?
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

480sx wrote:No, there is no 'like' calling you an asshole. I called you an asshole. You deserve it. If my delivery method was over your head thats not my fault.

It wasnt needed at all, but neither is that garbage signature of yours that your so proud of. That signature and your responses in their sub forum lost ka-t.org a good sponsor. Way to go, asshole. Clear enough?
David did take goliath. So you are telling me I had that much influence in importdps going by by. How can pure honesty upset you. And stop following me thru the forums. That's just gay
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

480sx wrote:No, there is no 'like' calling you an asshole. I called you an asshole. You deserve it. If my delivery method was over your head thats not my fault.

David did take goliath. So you are telling me I had so much influece that I got them booted. I have to call bull on that. I won't go calling you names because most people are just tuff guys on the internet not so much in the flesh. Just because you like them does mean I have to hitler. Feel free to call and speak to me I'm usually available and willing to speak calmly about this petty little argument because I feel this is deeper than you being a customer. Like maybe you hold stock in them. Call me 9313385016. Prove me foolish and I'll delete the sig without posting up an explanation as to why. If not it stays until the first of march or until the guy that was disrespected gets an apology.
Last edited by TheTruth on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kfred

Post by Kfred »

ka24detsx wrote:No offense but why aren't people using the forum sponsors?? We're here for a multitude of reasons and believe me, Ryan would not let us scam people and get away with it. FYI-I'll have the studs overnighted for $15 extra. Send me a PM if you still need the parts.

Tyler
I would order stuff from you but your website doesn't work very well. I was going to order a tial bov from you yesterday, but your site doesn't have everthing you carry listed. I need it asap so pm-ing you and waiting isn't an option.

I'm just saying you might want to fix your site, you'd pobably get more business.
RIP Nate(480sx)...
480sx
In Our Memories - RIP

Post by 480sx »

TheTruth wrote: How can pure honesty upset you.
Read your signature. Reevaluate yourself and your position.

Your absolutely right, this goes much deeper than me liking DPS. No, i dont own stock.

Following you through forums? This is a freaken sub forum to a tiny community forum. Maybe, you should have your signature not follow you through the forum and you wouldnt have any problems with me.

You proved yourself foolish with personal, nasty, hateful attacks on a forum sponsor that you didnt even give the benefit of a fair chance. Businesses make mistakes. It doesnt mean they are bad people or should be branded as a horrible business just because of one deal that went somewhat south for you. For every ONE of you, theres probably 20 people who have had good business deals with them, or they wouldnt be in business anymore.
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

Thanks for the publicity. Just give me a call and we will talk like grown ups about this
The_Doctor
240sx Wannabe

Post by The_Doctor »

TheTruth wrote:Thanks for the publicity. Just give me a call and we will talk like grown ups about this
This is turning into a dick swinging contest.
1991 240sx Coupe SE 85K miles
Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers : T3 Tension Rods : Nismo Power Brace : Adjustable RUCA's : Adjustable Rear Toe Arms : Subframe Bushing Collars : Rear Strut Bar : 5-lug Conversion : Nardi Quick Release Steering Wheel : B&M Short Shifter : 1 Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft : Z32 Brakes w/SS Lines VLSD : Optima Redtop relocated to trunk : Enkei RPF1 with Falken RT-615's : Silvia Front End w/Dual Projector Headlights and GTR grille

KA-T Coming SOON I'm F'ing Excited
importdps
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by importdps »

We didn't leave because of you, we just had to cut some expenses period for the Winter. There has to be something going on here. You order from 3 places nobody has problems with but you have a problem.

I guess were all just picking on you.
Import Drag Performance
2947-51 North Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
866-703-8794