the word *** and gay

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
proconcept23
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by proconcept23 »

man...the more i read of 8-bits posts i read, the more happy i am that hes now a mod.
thank you for bringing an intelligent and helpful attitude towards this community. There is nothing worse than being a newbie at something and wanting to get into it, only to be shot down with angry flame posts or an elitist attitude. everyone starts somewhere.

What ever happened to the rule that all of our parents and teachers used to tell us...if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all? It doesnt benefit anyone on this site, including the poster, to type the word "***" into an entry. If it doesnt give a good representation of the KA-T community, why should it be allowed to be posted? Sure its fun to mess around and give each other a hard time. Most of us here actually have a decent sense of humor when it comes to sarcasm and tough love (i.e. tiny of course) But i think it would be downright upsetting for me to watch someone who owns a 240sx come across this site, read a bunch of hateful garbage, shake their head, and hit the back button. Its hard enough owning a 240 thats always broken. Dont make it any harder.
Med Shretal
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

[quote="proconcept23"]man...the more i read of 8-bits posts i read, the more happy i am that hes now a mod.

I disagree 8-bit abused his so called "mod powers" by using threat's and resorted too using terrible langauge :( and i think he is a terrible moderator the fact that he went as far as he did for a simple innnocent question.. -1 for 8-bit....

I am sure i am the only person who see's this ^^ just because some people like to saddle up and go out and try to slain the "dragon" this thread almost turned into a witch hunt...
I was a moron and I got banned!
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

No. I tried having a conversation until you made it absolutely clear you are no more than a trash troll. At that point, there really is no sense in being sensible. You are a troll. The threat is for trolling, and is well deserved.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

katrecipe wrote:
ashibah83 wrote:Aren't you the guy who got banned from Nico for starting irrational and biggotted things in legit threads, like the one about how you think a guy should be put to death for defending himself against a woman hitting him for taking her illegally saved parking spot...your an idiot
So why is it other people can talk **** and when i defend myself i am the bad guy???

So whats the deal ashibah83 am i on your mind do i make you angry if it so then mission accomplished!!!
Trolling, defined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet-Troll

You will notice my regard for katrecipe, and this thread, completely changed after reading the response given to ashibah83 shown here.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.