Girlfriend mad at you? READ THIS

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
mmmS13
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Girlfriend mad at you? READ THIS

Post by mmmS13 »

Gentlemen, ever gotten into a fight with your girlfriend and didn't know what to say for her to forgive you? Well, I have something that may help you out. I wrote this awhile back for a girl and I kinda surprised myself. It may also help you show your "romantic" side to hook up with a chick or something. (Who knows) :dance:

I have no use for it at the moment and would like to contribute something (a little different) to the KA-T community as some of you may spend late nights working on your car instead of hanging with your girl. Plus I'd rather help out a bro instead of having it sit on a WORD document.

Any who, I wrote this a long time ago so it may not make sense but... take parts and pieces as you need and see if it works/helps!

I wish I could kiss u under the stars by the ocean and when I look into your eyes I see them glow with that glow I’ve got to know and love and that kiss would never end and we would be on the beach, feet in the sand and water just kissing. If I could I would walk 50000 miles just for you to cry in my arms and as you cry I made it better I would never let go never not even when I die I will always be there somewhere in your heart holding you as you cry trying to ease the pain or whatever away never let go not even when I die if I could I would spend every second of my life with you buy u anything u could ever want and more, Love.

I would walk till time stops just to b with you I would marry you under the moonlight and stars by the beach, I would build the best house with everything and more u would have anything desired. I would give u my heart in your every time of need. I would make my life combined with yours to be perfect. With that perfect house I would tell you every perfect night how much you mean to me and how much I don’t want to lose you again.... if I were to lose you I don’t know how many years I could take the pain if only I could take the pain away every time I think of you I get this feeling, this feeling is an amazing feeling, every time I see you I get it. I never want it to go away. If this ever goes away I will not have motivation to do things. I will always tell you when I get this feeling and will tell u I love you every chance I get.... every time I think of or I am w u I want to kiss you and hold you and tell u I love you and never want to let go.

While that kiss never ends, I will do anything to make sure it never ends, whatever it takes because I love you care about you and respect u all I want to do is hold forever until time stands still w u in my arms.... every time I close my eyes I think of u. u have always been the girl I’ve wanted to b with I will try all my life for one more hug. One kiss and one I love you.... the only way I can describe how I feel for you is in this way. Your eyes, are the only stars I want to see, Your lips, the only air I want to breathe, please tell me I’m not asking for too much, there so much I have given up. Every time I think of you that comes to mind, and we would be lying under the stars, by the pool, and I see you face glisten from the moonlight off the pool, and your beautiful eyes glow.
230k stock block
50 trim 16psi
810cc DW's
Z32 MAF
Enthalpy Tuned
*Sold*
Evo X Cornfed

http://www.youtube.com/LGmmkay
^ Youtube Channel ^

viewtopic.php?p=496648#496648
^ Build Thread ^

viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
^ Considering E-Mance? Read this ^
PeterLight
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: Girlfriend mad at you? READ THIS

Post by PeterLight »

Hey, this is nicely written. Might as well save it for my wife.