running lean - datalog included

Advanced discussion of improving KA-T components
HIGHPLAINESDRIFTER
NooB

running lean - datalog included

Post by HIGHPLAINESDRIFTER »

anyone konwledgeable in looking over datalogs?car is running lean. checked the obvious stuff like fuel pressure, voltge at pump/injectors, drained and filled with fresh e85, replaced pump, cleaned fuel filter, etc. and still cant figure out whats causing it. tuned on megasquirt pnp2 so its tunerstudio/megalog viewer
Attachments
2020-12-04_14.26.19.msl
(206.93 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
NukeKS14
240sx Wannabe

Re: running lean - datalog included

Post by NukeKS14 »

*duplicate post*
Last edited by NukeKS14 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NukeKS14
240sx Wannabe

Re: running lean - datalog included

Post by NukeKS14 »

Has it always been doing this or just started recently? What were you doing when the log was taken? It looks like you're idling... is that correct? Your warmup enrichment is solid at 106%, for roughly 100 degree coolant temps... I feel like it should be quite a bit higher.

Little backstory would help. Did you just get everything set up and can't figure out why it's lean or, it's been tuned and running fine, then all of a sudden one day you go out to start it and it's running super lean, or... you modified something and now the car is running lean?

offhand, I'm thinking vacuum leak if it's been fine and just started doing this. yeah I know you're speed density but it'll still cause that. surprised it's even idling at that AFR. what is your gauge telling you? Do you have your wideband trued up against your ECU (aligned to read the same)? Perform a boost leak test and let us know what you find.

Do you have your fuel-pump hard-wired to a relay? What base fuel pressure are you running? Copy of your tune file would help out a lot here.