Please welcome Phlebmaster!

Introduce Yourself Here First!
Phlebmaster
Learners Permit

Please welcome Phlebmaster!

Post by Phlebmaster »

Hey my name is Aaron and I’m old (46) but my soul is still 17. I’ve lurked for quite some time while building my Ka24det. I found a lot of helpful information here and a few other resources while I worked on my 1998 Frontier work truck, turning it into something different but fun. Now that I been through many of the issues and struggles with turbocharging the Ka24de I now feel like I can potentially contribute to this community. I plan to start a project thread on my build and share what it took to make it work properly and point out some things that I couldn’t find information about. I still need to do a few things to make it perfect.

I’ve been around forums for years and if you google phlebmaster you can see some of my other projects and YouTube videos.

Thank you for your time,
Aaron
p00t
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Re: Please welcome Phlebmaster!

Post by p00t »

Welcome! We'll keep an eye out for the build thread!

This inspires me to build a KA-T Frontier or Xterra to tow my KA-T 240... hmmm... :eusa-think:
Current Experiment: Project Twin-Charge 2022
Phlebmaster
Learners Permit

Post by Phlebmaster »

p00t wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:38 pm Welcome! We'll keep an eye out for the build thread!

This inspires me to build a KA-T Frontier or Xterra to tow my KA-T 240... hmmm... :eusa-think:
Thank you for your welcome. My project thread is started in the picture topics.

See you there!
Slymatic
NooB

Post by Slymatic »

Figured I'd see a familiar name or two here. Hello from ratsun.net (twas Nissan_Boy85 there)!
Phlebmaster
Learners Permit

Post by Phlebmaster »

Slymatic wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:11 am Figured I'd see a familiar name or two here. Hello from ratsun.net (twas Nissan_Boy85 there)!
Hey there stranger! Yes they still have me as an administrator lol! Anyway good to hear from you.