Zeitronix ZT-2 to 1992 KA24DE ECU

Discussion on Turbo electronics including Boost Controller, Turbo Timers, WideBands, etc
MidwestJeff
Dreams of owning a 240!

Zeitronix ZT-2 to 1992 KA24DE ECU

Post by MidwestJeff »

I have searched for guides on how to wire the ZT-2 into the ECU harness, but haven't had any luck. So I thought it would be nice to get any/all questions answered in one thread so anyone who may need it in the future can have easier access.

I, like many others, am somewhat uneducated when it comes to wiring. If you could, please say which wire (#1-12 in the first picture), what that wire it goes to on the ECU harness. Also, (if applicable) please explain in a "dumbed down" version of what the whole line means, like 0.5v, switched, square wave etc.

Example:
ZT-2 Pin #1 (red, switched power) to ECU pin #47 (black/white, power supply for ECM (switched)
Switched means it only has power when the key is turned on. If you have it connected straight to the battery the wideband will always be turned on and always draining your battery.
MidwestJeff
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: Zeitronix ZT-2 to 1992 KA24DE ECU

Post by MidwestJeff »

MidwestJeff
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: Zeitronix ZT-2 to 1992 KA24DE ECU

Post by MidwestJeff »

Right click the picture, then click "open image in new tab". It will show the full, large picture.