iPod/auxiliary connection sans stereo

Discussion on Turbo electronics including Boost Controller, Turbo Timers, WideBands, etc
PairOfS14s
240sx Wannabe

iPod/auxiliary connection sans stereo

Post by PairOfS14s »

I know this sounds completely random and I'm not going in depth on why but, is there any way to hook my iPod or auxiliary cable to my car speakers WITHOUT having a radio? Maybe just some kind of converter box I can mount in the dash with cables ran to the cabin. If it matters, I'm more concerned with auxiliary than iPod. Thanks in advance.
Stock internals
Stock MAF
Stock FPR
370cc injectors
Walbro 255
EGAY FMIC
GT2871 @ 11psi
JWT ecu
Custom 2.5" turbo back exhaust
wannabethestig
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Re: iPod/auxiliary connection sans stereo

Post by wannabethestig »

If you have an amplifier you can use a male headphone jack to rca cable. No deck required. Just need something to turn the amp on. Either a 12v switch or splice into something that has power whenthe ignition is in the on position.
My wife "haven't you spent enough time and money on that car yet?" my answer "no"

The build thread-> viewtopic.php?t=58421&highlight=
PairOfS14s
240sx Wannabe

Post by PairOfS14s »

I guess that's an option. I was thinking about just mounting a radio under seat or something and run aux cable from it. I'm using the stock radio location for gauge pod / switch panel. IHeart radio is all I need! lol Thanks for suggestion
Stock internals
Stock MAF
Stock FPR
370cc injectors
Walbro 255
EGAY FMIC
GT2871 @ 11psi
JWT ecu
Custom 2.5" turbo back exhaust
2hunglow1standhi
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by 2hunglow1standhi »

Glovebox mount that stereo! Use a double din dvd screen deck! Motorize the box to open via solenoid, with a push of a button. Hehe!
Saving KA24's... One at a time...