OBD1 KA24DET TUNES HOSTED AND POSTED!

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
dyerandsons
NooB

Re: OBD1 KA24DET TUNES HOSTED AND POSTED!

Post by dyerandsons »

finishing up setup and tune soon to post tune
95 Nissan s14 nistune ecu
gt35r top mount 25psi
740cc deatschwerks
hpx n1 maf blow thru
afpr 3bar will decide after tuning on pressure
all forged internals
9:1 comp
head pnp combustion chamber pnp dual springs oversized valves
264 264 cams 1 degree adv exh 1 degree ret int
Qemyst
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Qemyst »

How does one load the S13 KA-T tunes into nistune? Most come up and say the tune is for an RNN14 Pulsar GTIR. I understand that the RNN14 map scaling is better, but how do you actually use them on a KA-T with Nistune?
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Qemyst wrote:How does one load the S13 KA-T tunes into nistune? Most come up and say the tune is for an RNN14 Pulsar GTIR. I understand that the RNN14 map scaling is better, but how do you actually use them on a KA-T with Nistune?
I noticed this as well.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
team13
Learners Permit

Post by team13 »

can some one hook me up with a tune if it runs good i will pay them
thanks kimo
s13ka
370cc
t28
8psi
stock mafs
l3viathn
NooB

Post by l3viathn »

Hello, no links work for these tunes. I know this post is pretty old now, but I am just getting into the idea of tuning my old man's 240sx se s13 vert. I'm going to be rebuilding the engine first, because it's been sitting in his garage for 3+ years! While doing that, was going to throw in the street/drag cam by crower, just because i'd be there. the rest will come later, but i wanted to get my hands on tuning and checking it out.

I can't download any of the bin's in the main post of this thread, seems liquid mathematics is an outdated website?

any help please and thanks!
p00t
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by p00t »

I went through my collection of tunes that I have gathered and put them in a directory for you. Most are from 8bit's post, and much credit goes to 8bit for pitching in for the community! There are some mystery ones in there which I left because sometimes we wind up with odd sized injectors.

I tried to put a .txt file to help describe/give credit as I gathered the tunes. I am kind of lazy and just dragged a bunch of stuff over that's been sitting on a drive for 10 years.

If anyone wants to add to the collection just send me a PM and you can email it to me. Hopefully this is will help some people get their cars running and learn.

SR tunes are in there too because I know some of you are running those ECUs.

https://www.dagengine.com/FORUMS/240/Tuning/index.php

Now I dare you to order a big turbo and have at it.

Current Experiment: Project Twin-Charge 2022