down goes the supercharged v8 killer

Street races, kills, losses, etc
cham
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

down goes the supercharged v8 killer

Post by cham »

So an acura rsx type-s with a Jackson supercharger pulls up beside me and plays. I play back a lil. He rolls down his window and says let's do a 50mph roll. I said ok. He says I'll honk 3times. I said no, you can just take off 1st. So he leaves and I'm in 4th. Took a lil bit to spool, but at the top of 4th before changing to 5th, I was pulling ahead. I hit 5th and noticed I was loosing him. We stop at a station. He says he dyno'd 298hp to the wheels and just beat a ls2 gto. I said I just did the install in the back yard. Haven't fine tuned. Don't know what I make and I got my turbo and waist gate from a friend for $150. I had almost a full tank of gas and a system in my trunk with a small floor jack. .lol
solo227
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Re: down goes the supercharged v8 killer

Post by solo227 »

whats your setup?
cham

Post by cham »

Rs enthalpy dual tune for e85/93.I'm on the corn.Turbonetics t3t4 and evolution wastegate,tial 50mm bov,turbo 240 top fuel rail,1100cc fic injectors, built bottom end, comp 6puk white bunny, aluminum drive shaft, j30 diff,bottom has arias pistons .20 over bore, ka sportsman rods, all arp everywhere. I called him the v8 killer because he said he just out ran an ls2 gto.I think I'm spooling a tad bit slower because I never down shift and I was in 4th. My emus USA ebay cast iron manifold also leaks. I'm actually looking around for the best bang for my buck
solo227
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by solo227 »

Nice build... And nice kill... LOL
katdime
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by katdime »

You got love the garage dog back yard set up. Nice kill.
cham

Post by cham »

Go to ka-t chat and Check out my list and all the fun I had. Just posted yesterday