tired of my altima

Also known as badass Altima's
Asleep
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

tired of my altima

Post by Asleep »

hit over 35k miles on the current setup. its lost its appeal or novelty now, especially since i have a 240 and an evo.
contemplating selling it as a whole or parting it out.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2258119/1 ... san-altima
Want to turbo your ka? PM me - I have EVERYthing needed to make a ka into a ka-t.
niceguy
240sx Wannabe

Post by niceguy »

I hear ya man....getting ready to sell my '93 though I haven't posted it on NC yet...has a 2001 engine and 4.08 auto tranny that hits the rev limiter in first lol (need the later TCU but don't care enough to do it).

The silver chassis/wheel setup was one of the best looking to me over the years. I'm moving on to V6 power soon although my little brother's '00 540i V8 is pretty intoxicating to drive!

Jeremy
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Sell it. Put the money into 240 or evo.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
Asleep

Post by Asleep »

thats the plan actually. im selling it for wheels and a wideband. lol.
it was a fun car and still is - sometimes. just the parts on it alone are worth good money. jwt ecu and other high dollar items. now that i think about it, the hks bpv might work really well on my evo... hmmm. LOL

anyways, yeah jeremy, it just got old. i remember when it was cool to have a turbo'd altima and it was everyones goal. i still take pleasure in racing my buddy's sti's and spanking them. at the moment, with my stock tune, its faster than my evo. but when i use the other tune - not so much. haha.

i dont have enough posts to sell it here - even though im pretty well known by most forum rats that have been around awhile, but ill figure something out.
Want to turbo your ka? PM me - I have EVERYthing needed to make a ka into a ka-t.
itwillboost
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by itwillboost »

Dude please pm some ways to get in touch with you I need an og's opinion on some stuff I have been talking to red lion about. And this is going to sound lame but don't see it yet. I don't know if your in the NE or where you are now but a bunch of us are boosted now and it would be cool to have a meet up. Plus you are part of the reason I learned so much about these cars and went for boost in the first place. You also talked me out of megasquirt and now I have an overpriced standalone lol.
F1Altima
240sx Wannabe

Post by F1Altima »

check your inbox asleep i'd be interested in that first gen
niceguy
240sx Wannabe

Post by niceguy »

I'm also ready for something smoother...I replaced mounts when installing the newer 4.08FD auto tranny into my '93 and I almost thought I was sitting in a Honda lol, but 2 months later (and some hard driving of course), it's back to Mack truck status....
Asleep

Post by Asleep »

sorry - i havent checked in in a while. been working on my 240.
now i have more parts to sell.

sr20det coilpacks (blasphemy, i know) - all check out at .7 ohms except for the one with the zip tie - that one was 1 ohm. 60 bucks for a set of 4.