'95 Zenki KA-T build

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
Kamilitaryman
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Re: '95 Zenki KA-T build

Post by Kamilitaryman »

NukeKS14, that's about what I see during normal driving, in light boost. I see ~185 and it stays around 190 on the thruway like yours. The slow city driving during the last hot day we had here in Buffalo, NY is where I saw it go over 200. Then again, my gauges are not pointing directly at me so it was actually probably less than 205. I will have to pull some logs to really get a exact number. During the dyno session, we didn't go over 195F in 65F temps. Seeing how you're in FL AND racing your car, I can see how you would be worried. I'm in Buffalo NY and 95F weather isn't a daily thing for us.
PM me if you're interested in getting something powder coated!
NukeKS14
240sx Wannabe

Post by NukeKS14 »

Kansas (buddy is in FL) I guess I should update my profile. Thanks for the follow up though. Love your engine bay. Wish PO of my car didn't take a sawzall to it... :violin:
Kamilitaryman
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Kamilitaryman »

Gotcha, yea Kansas is a hot one hehe. Yea, no problem! Everyone is on FB these days, but it's nice to see that people are still active here. Thanks man, and sorry to hear about your PO experience, some people shouldn't be allowed near these cars...
erik02
Learners Permit

Post by erik02 »

I am really looking forward to seeing you update this thread. I have a bit to go through and only just now got started but so far it looks like an awesome build. Very impressive dyno runs. Photobucket has made it really difficult for me to find information that isn't posted on Facebook. Glad to see things getting posted up here still.
Kamilitaryman
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Kamilitaryman »

Erik02, it's definitely going to happen. Luckily, when I hover over the broken links, it still have the file image name in it, so it'll be as simple as matching up the IDs. The issue is that I have like 500 photos, so it might take a little while.