Resurrection....It will be done.

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
Marcus
Wearer of Missing G-Strings!

Resurrection....It will be done.

Post by Marcus »

HI! I'm back.

Few pics.
No order to pics. Lots of goodies on her now though.

airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Hiya! Yes I have a little bit of a hard-on for red S13 hatches 8)

More info?
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Lots of parts...which area are you curious about? I will say since I've left the forum the latest mods have been q45 diff, z32 and q45 axles. q45 hubs and rear brakes. z32 cables. Modified one piece aluminum driveshaft. Top is actually being painted black at the moment. I guess If I'm on suspension I might as well complete. Rear SPL toe and rucas. Energy bushings all around. Megan coilovers. Yeah it handles like crap.
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Well if anything a link to your build. A lot of members may not know you and might be curious. Built engine? Which turbo? Boost/fuel/engine management/etc?
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

airman wrote:Well if anything a link to your build. A lot of members may not know you and might be curious. Built engine? Which turbo? Boost/fuel/engine management/etc?
I don't have a link but......

Stock crank, Crower Rods, Supertech pistons .020 over, Hastings rings, dry lubricant bearings, Balanced assembly from the balancer to the Pressure plate. Crower V3 Cams, Crower dual valve springs and titanium retainers, Fidanza FW, ACT xtremem PP w street disc, Old school PHAT KAT turbo manifold ported to hell and back by me, t3 .82 ar/ gt 40 turbo. All just a preliminary setup. Q45 TB and IM are on hand. Running, 1 walbro for now, AEM ems, 75lb injectors, SARD FPR, 3 bar MAP, FJO Injector Driver. It's hard to put it down in words when you could go on forever. The jist of it is I can make lots of power, shell the tranny, and then spend more money...
cleantune
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by cleantune »

^Whoa, not bad :)

I love the way the turbo sits with that manifold and those z32 chromies! Whats the plan for... oh wait setup questions have been answered. No further questions :]

keep up the great work!
For SALE !!! >>http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 44#p537044 <<

Buildthread: http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 46#p537046
instagram: @cleantune / @siks_tehn_racing
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

cleantune wrote:^Whoa, not bad :)

I love the way the turbo sits with that manifold and those z32 chromies! Whats the plan for... oh wait setup questions have been answered. No further questions :]

keep up the great work!
Thanks man! I wanted the heat away from the brakes, the chromies fit nicely for daily. I have some slicks, but I just stare at them thinking to myself how bad the transmission does not want them. The manifold is what I want ( in my book). Nice to have awesome downpipe and heat issues gone.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

I spent some time getting my garage (been here a month) set up for what's to come. I can't wait any longer to get my TIG and everything else going so I splurged on some electrical stuff today. What you see is my two stall garage attached. One four wheeler, 4 bikes, half of my tools, and a lot of impending work especially support and loft "wise". Bought a 125 amp box, 50 amp breaker for the welder, and lots of other stuff....just not the 6 gauge to run the welder. Gosh that's scary expensive. Plus side besides the garage really is caving in...is that it is insulated top to bottom. Door's are the only non. When I get the support the garage needs I finally creep the 240 over for some TLC.

Other than that these colorblind previous owners painted the kitchen this.....

I couldn't take it anymore and painted it this...

Hope to be welder operational soooooooon!!!
ashy-larry
240sx Wannabe

Post by ashy-larry »

Marcus wrote:I spent some time getting my garage (been here a month) set up for what's to come. I can't wait any longer to get my TIG and everything else going so I splurged on some electrical stuff today. What you see is my two stall garage attached. One four wheeler, 4 bikes, half of my tools, and a lot of impending work especially support and loft "wise". Bought a 125 amp box, 50 amp breaker for the welder, and lots of other stuff....just not the 6 gauge to run the welder. Gosh that's scary expensive. Plus side besides the garage really is caving in...is that it is insulated top to bottom. Door's are the only non. When I get the support the garage needs I finally creep the 240 over for some TLC.
SV650 and ZX9/6R? Cant tell...
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

ashy-larry wrote:
Marcus wrote:I spent some time getting my garage (been here a month) set up for what's to come. I can't wait any longer to get my TIG and everything else going so I splurged on some electrical stuff today. What you see is my two stall garage attached. One four wheeler, 4 bikes, half of my tools, and a lot of impending work especially support and loft "wise". Bought a 125 amp box, 50 amp breaker for the welder, and lots of other stuff....just not the 6 gauge to run the welder. Gosh that's scary expensive. Plus side besides the garage really is caving in...is that it is insulated top to bottom. Door's are the only non. When I get the support the garage needs I finally creep the 240 over for some TLC.
SV650 and ZX9/6R? Cant tell...
Zx7r :wink: Full exhaust, titanium can, Factory pro roller shift kit, Factory pro jets and CV slide springs, Dp clutches and new OEM friction discs. Friction discs are downsized to activate slipper clutch. Yes it is a blast.....Kudos for a damn good eye.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

And actually the next bike is my 03 GSXR 600 stunt bike. Next is an 84 CB700SC rare guy, and the last is a 79 KE100 kawi 2 stroke street legal 100cc I built. Trying to get a title for it.
Walperstyle
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by Walperstyle »

Too much Bob Vila, Not enough Bob Norwood going on.. Get in the garage. :lol:
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Walperstyle wrote:Too much Bob Vila, Not enough Bob Norwood going on.. Get in the garage. :lol:
:lol: I know right?
91white_ka
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by 91white_ka »

Good to see you back homie! You might just motivate me to put together another ka-t. I'm actually running my built ka n/a in my daily, the one I put together in for the patriot car right after I got back from Iraq. Just havnt been motivated to boost it again. Keep this updated man. And if you need anything let me know.

Ps you still want that wastegate?
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

91white_ka wrote:Good to see you back homie! You might just motivate me to put together another ka-t. I'm actually running my built ka n/a in my daily, the one I put together in for the patriot car right after I got back from Iraq. Just havnt been motivated to boost it again. Keep this updated man. And if you need anything let me know.

Ps you still want that wastegate?
Oh hey you. Yeah I'll get ahold of you this weekend.

PS....how do you feel about fwd ka-t?
91white_ka

Post by 91white_ka »

Yeah let me know. Also I have thought many times about doing an Altima just for the sleeper factor. What do you have in mind? Ha ha
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

91white_ka

Post by 91white_ka »

When you going to move down here so we can get dirty building some sick machines?!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

91white_ka wrote:When you going to move down here so we can get dirty building some sick machines?!
I wish it was sooner than later. :repost:
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

New addition to the parts list. Will be ridding myself of the 75 lb injectors, injector driver, and all that nonsense.

1200cc High impedance Injectors and matching rail.

arob987

Post by arob987 »

Glad to see they made it there OK,just a heads up when you go to get your tank for your welder,call around and you can get better pricing.I actually purchased my bottle this past Friday I called around even the same company just different location and got a 80cu ft of c25 from nexair for 187 out the door. Some wanted like 180,200 ect plus fill and tax.the one I bought from happened to be like 5 mins from my house.I got there told the guy what I was quoted 2 days ago he was like was it with a company,I said no sir just called in wed, he said he quoted you a good price the bottles normally go for 189 plus tax and he wrote up my bill in the computer for 170 got me a bottle and I was on my way.my next fill there is 32.20plus tax there's one place I could get fills for 23 dollars but its about 30mins away so 32.20 5 min drive sounds good to me.
New turbo setup build in progress-11mm headstuds/cometic head gasket/jwt cam gears added,prec. 6266,gato mani,prec.46mm wg,bigger fmic,mspnp2,z32 trans,spec twin,q45 rear,full energy bushings. Still need injectors,and a few other small things

Old setup-ka24de-wiseco 9:1 pistons,eagle rods,arp studs,jwt s1 cams,brian crower springs and retainers,jgs log mani,t3 57trim .63 a/r,tomei 740cc,38mm turbonetics evolution wastegate,synapse bov,ebay fmic,nistune,j30 lsd.5 speed swap,z32 brakes F&R.
flip240

Post by flip240 »

What rail is that?
- Phil - Concord Gray S14 - 339 rwhp, 340 ft-tq @ 12psi
Daily driven turbocharged KA24 for 10 years and counting. 2004-2014
My setup: KA24DE-T
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

arob987 wrote:Glad to see they made it there OK,just a heads up when you go to get your tank for your welder,call around and you can get better pricing.I actually purchased my bottle this past Friday I called around even the same company just different location and got a 80cu ft of c25 from nexair for 187 out the door. Some wanted like 180,200 ect plus fill and tax.the one I bought from happened to be like 5 mins from my house.I got there told the guy what I was quoted 2 days ago he was like was it with a company,I said no sir just called in wed, he said he quoted you a good price the bottles normally go for 189 plus tax and he wrote up my bill in the computer for 170 got me a bottle and I was on my way.my next fill there is 32.20plus tax there's one place I could get fills for 23 dollars but its about 30mins away so 32.20 5 min drive sounds good to me.
Yeah thanks man. Have checked a few places and I might end up going to Topeka to get it reasonable. That's a good price and got lucky from the sounds of it. Cool thanks again for the parts.
flip240 wrote:What rail is that?
The man I bought it from is a post above yours, but IIRC project silvia.
jaysol92
240sx Wannabe

Post by jaysol92 »

nice red hatch man !
flip240

Post by flip240 »

Keep it up Marcus, I love seeing the OG guys sticking around :D
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

flip240 wrote:Keep it up Marcus, I love seeing the OG guys sticking around :D
Thanks man. Then you'll like my post after tomorrow. 8)
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Did some work on her tonight.

1200cc injectors installed. Inlet AN line will work. Outlet line on previous fuel rail I had setup for a factory FPR AN adapter so a few changes and parts will be in order. But everything is tightened down and clipped in. My soldering armada will have to visit my buddies garage to straighten up the wiring from previous setup.

Downpipe I have welded together. Welded a 2.5" SS flange to a ATP turbo 2.5" - 3" eccentric expansion joint onto a 3" v-band joint. and the 3" DP from there. Have 2 more welds before it's done (waiting on welder setup). Also had a machine shop surface the turbo flange and both v-band flanges after welding to prevent leaks.

Next is a close up of turbo clearance. I am limited to the outlet angle due to the compressor housing size. I ordered every belt close to the bare minimum size for the PS and managed one that is tight and does not interfere with AN lines or compressor inlet. Close close close, but everything is golden so far. Turbo oil drain and feed all set for now. Oil pan is a 45 degree fitting and turbo is sitting at a close to ideal angle.

And last this is how it sits in disguise.

More to come! Welder should be up soon. Sold the Lexus!
mewantkouki

Post by mewantkouki »

Pm'd... lol
flip240

Post by flip240 »

I like your vacuum distribution mounting bracket. Makes me want to clean up my engine bay with some ingenuity also! :P
Marcus

Re:

Post by Marcus »

flip240 wrote:I like your vacuum distribution mounting bracket. Makes me want to clean up my engine bay with some ingenuity also! :P
Thank you! I will probably be improving on that as well.

Recent pics...2 weeks before it's stuffed in my garage.

Fresh fresh paint. Buff and reassembly tomorrow. Woohoo