KA24DE and t3/t4 flange files

Share ideas/designs/theories/tips/development:
(manifolds, chassis, personal projects, MIG, TIG, etc)
Guard1an86
NooB

KA24DE and t3/t4 flange files

Post by Guard1an86 »

HEy all I am looking to see if anyone has a dxf file for the ka24de exhaust flanges and a t3/t4 turbo flange, and if there would be any interest in them ? the by far cheapest option i have found is mazworx at $45 plus tax (yea Florida) and shipping bringing the grand total to $56.45 shipped plus the t3/t4 flanges range from $20-45 a piece, I am just hoping someone might have the files available that i can shoot over to machine shop who does water jet cutting amongst the other ways they can cut plate steel,so i can get a quote on these. I know there is a seller on ebay with a dxf file for the header flange for a mere $5 http://www.ebay.com/itm/282065867958?it ... m=&vxp=mtr , but has anyone used it ? I am really hoping i can find a file to use so i can begin building my turbo manifold sooner than later,

kindest regards,
-Mike
adamky
SuperMod

Re: KA24DE and t3/t4 flange files

Post by adamky »

Sorry, I can't help with finding the files. But as for the ebay link... I'd be hesitant to buy the dxf file considering that it doesn't even have the correct shape for the exhaust ports.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
Guard1an86
NooB

Re: KA24DE and t3/t4 flange files

Post by Guard1an86 »

Agreed, I may end up buying a 1 piece gasket, not the individual 4, and trying my hand at fabbing my own from 1/2 plate or at least get my quote, i have Rhino 3d rendering software, but have never given it a go, hell I might make my own dxf files.....if i can work the soft ware....besides going from a round to square hole isn't that hard lol its all the corresponding dimensions that matter lol