nissan HB ka24et

Yup, post them single slammers here....
91D21KaT
NooB

nissan HB ka24et

Post by 91D21KaT »

Im putting a trubo on my old 91 HB and i have got all the wiring done except for one wire. I cant find which wire comes off the ecu and goes to the distributor and i would like to tie that in so i can control timing retard as boost goes up. im running a greddy emanage ultimate to control everything. any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Alonso
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Re: nissan HB ka24et

Post by Alonso »

ditch the emanage. run a s13 KA24DE ecu with nismotronic.
Billet PTE 6765 divided T4, Nismotronic, Speed density, Coil on plug conversion.

AWS D17.1 certified ;)
Follow me on Instagram: @alonso240
Nomad
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Nomad »

Download a Service manual from here; http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan ... nuals.html
Get your year and this will have the ECU wiring in the EC section
1995 D21 Navara Dual Cab
Socketed U12 ECU
Tuned ROM/NVSRAM
91D21KaT
NooB

Post by 91D21KaT »

Nomad wrote:Download a Service manual from here; http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan ... nuals.html
Get your year and this will have the ECU wiring in the EC section
Thanks Nomad that helped a bunch. I havent worked on the truck much lately but i got the wiring done a few days after you posted that couldent have done it without you.
Boyerm004
NooB

Post by Boyerm004 »

91D21KaT wrote:Im putting a trubo on my old 91 HB and i have got all the wiring done except for one wire. I cant find which wire comes off the ecu and goes to the distributor and i solution crédit consommation would like to tie that in so i can control timing retard as boost goes up. im running a greddy emanage ultimate to control everything. any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!