My Enthalpy Review by Chris Billedo

http://www.rs-enthalpy.com
billedoc
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

My Enthalpy Review by Chris Billedo

Post by billedoc »

Hello there my fellow KA-Ters. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Chris Billedo. I am the defending 2010 West Coast FWD Class Champion and Rookie of the Year in Redline Time Attack. I campaigned a 2008 Honda Civic SI Coupe. I am now switching to RWD road racing and drifting as well with a 240sx with a built KA-T. Here is a picture of the Civic.

Enough of that talk, now on to the review.

I have heard of Enthalpy from the forums a long time ago before I even owned a 240sx, so I knew I wanted to use his ECU when I got my KA-T set up. My setup consist of the basic Z32 Maf and 550cc Injectors. I simply told Martin at Enthalpy my set up and he sent me the ECU with my tune, it was as simple as that.

I have probably sent Martin easily over 100 emails and he has answered each and everyone of them promptly.

When I first got the ECU, I was having problems. Car wasn't running right, misfiring and sounded like a Subaru. I was blaming it on the ECU, and little did I know it was due to an error on my part. I sent Martin many emails on how I was proving the problems to be the ECU. No matter how much I annoyed him he stayed very professional with me and kept trying to help me solve my problems. That is truly the best customer service I've ever dealt with. No matter how much I blamed it on the ECU being bad, it actually ended up being a problem on my end such as an injector that wasn't plugged in or a coolant temperature sensor.

In the end I HIGHLY recommend Martin at Enthalpy, the car runs great and tho it is rich. It's better to be rich than too lean.

I will update this post as time passes by updating you guys on my experience with Martin at Enthalpy and the ECU.
crazys14
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Re: My Enthalpy Review by Chris Billedo

Post by crazys14 »

billedoc wrote:Hello there my fellow KA-Ters. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Chris Billedo. I am the defending 2010 West Coast FWD Class Champion and Rookie of the Year in Redline Time Attack. I campaigned a 2008 Honda Civic SI Coupe. I am now switching to RWD road racing and drifting as well with a 240sx with a built KA-T. Here is a picture of the Civic.

Enough of that talk, now on to the review.

I have heard of Enthalpy from the forums a long time ago before I even owned a 240sx, so I knew I wanted to use his ECU when I got my KA-T set up. My setup consist of the basic Z32 Maf and 550cc Injectors. I simply told Martin at Enthalpy my set up and he sent me the ECU with my tune, it was as simple as that.

I have probably sent Martin easily over 100 emails and he has answered each and everyone of them promptly.

When I first got the ECU, I was having problems. Car wasn't running right, misfiring and sounded like a Subaru. I was blaming it on the ECU, and little did I know it was due to an error on my part. I sent Martin many emails on how I was proving the problems to be the ECU. No matter how much I annoyed him he stayed very professional with me and kept trying to help me solve my problems. That is truly the best customer service I've ever dealt with. No matter how much I blamed it on the ECU being bad, it actually ended up being a problem on my end such as an injector that wasn't plugged in or a coolant temperature sensor.

In the end I HIGHLY recommend Martin at Enthalpy, the car runs great and tho it is rich. It's better to be rich than too lean.

I will update this post as time passes by updating you guys on my experience with Martin at Enthalpy and the ECU.

yeah, this goes to show how important it is to make sure everything is working properly on your car and not just blame the ecu tune
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

At least he was man enough to say it was his own fault. I get fed up of people posting their issues and everyone tries to help them and they never reply back stating the solution because of ignorance on their part.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
eazye2000
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by eazye2000 »

I can't wait to get my car down there and let them tune it personally. They're only an hour away.
Makes me feel better every time I hear good things about these guys. Matter of fact, I need to e-mail them.
billedoc
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by billedoc »

Update.. the car is STUPID ridiculous. Here is a video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDYb7ISbFyM

if someone wants to help me embed thats fine with me haha

I know I need a paint job :(
sdaigle240
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by sdaigle240 »

wow jealous of your tracks setup. good stuff man.
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s