Open hearing on the forum software side of things

Check in here to find out about important news and events on the ka-t.org forums.
Rick
KA-T.org Co-Owner
KA-T.org Co-Owner

Re: Open hearing on the forum software side of things

Post by Rick »

ka240de wrote:not really sure this belongs here but im gonna bit** again that every single time i post i have to wait on mods to accept the post and it would never get posted unless i say something. kinda why i stopped posting here, thought id give it a shot and update, same thing, made my post about 5 days ago....
Should be fixed now.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
No... I don't own a 240 anymore!
••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Don't remind me of my failures, I haven't yet forgotten them"
ka240de
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by ka240de »

that would really make me enjoy my stay ! appreciate the effort rick (Y)
1991 sil-eighty se sold
1995 bmw 540i written off
1995 pathfinder se, sold
1995 Altima gxe, sold
Rick
KA-T.org Co-Owner
KA-T.org Co-Owner

Post by Rick »

ka240de wrote:that would really make me enjoy my stay ! appreciate the effort rick (Y)
Can you confirm it is fixed please?

--Rick
••••••••••••••••••••••••
No... I don't own a 240 anymore!
••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Don't remind me of my failures, I haven't yet forgotten them"
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Hopefully that issue is corrected. He is the only member that has this issue.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
ka240de

Post by ka240de »

i have not ran into the problem since, thanks alot ! ka t is the only forum im a part of you guys are awesome.
1991 sil-eighty se sold
1995 bmw 540i written off
1995 pathfinder se, sold
1995 Altima gxe, sold
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

ka240de wrote:i have not ran into the problem since, thanks alot ! ka t is the only forum im a part of you guys are awesome.
This is really the only forum I'm a part of as well. The community is second to none, and places like Zilvia/similar kind of creep me out for some reason.
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
TrackStarGT

Post by TrackStarGT »

I second that airman just wish we had more participation
Daily Driver: 2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7 TRD
Project and DD: 1995 Nissan 240sx Frankenstein

I live and breathe physics, mechanics, motorsports!!

My build thread viewtopic.php?f=40&t=60602
nissan240sx
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by nissan240sx »

Okay so now when I go to a page that has any pictures all I see is a little blue box With a question Mark
1991 black 240sx R.I.P
1991 grey 240sx R.I.P
1991 240sx sold
1991 bmw e30 current
Kruked

Post by Kruked »

Airman,

Glad to see that some progress was finally made after the thread that I created awhile back got some noticeable attention. So it seems anyways, because of your now current role.

I haven't been on here much since then because of that issue. Seems that the issue has FINALLY cleared up. There for, I might start coming back around now.
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windshield, it said 'Parking Fine.'
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Glad to hear it. :)
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
Wheelman1
NooB

Post by Wheelman1 »

I just came back to visit this site after several months away and found my login no longer worked.
I attempted to request a password reset but the system told me the userid/email I entered was invalid, even though I know they were correct.
Thinking maybe the user database had been purged of inactive users I tried to register again using my old ID (Wheelman) and was told it existed and I couldn't use it.

So, I registered as Wheelman1 and am posting this message.
I'd like to find out if there is a way to restore my old user id or if maybe someone else registered with it after the change in ownership of the site.

Please either PM me or post in this thread letting me know what happened to my previous user id.

Thanks
Wheelman
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Wheelman1 wrote:I just came back to visit this site after several months away and found my login no longer worked.
I attempted to request a password reset but the system told me the userid/email I entered was invalid, even though I know they were correct.
Thinking maybe the user database had been purged of inactive users I tried to register again using my old ID (Wheelman) and was told it existed and I couldn't use it.

So, I registered as Wheelman1 and am posting this message.
I'd like to find out if there is a way to restore my old user id or if maybe someone else registered with it after the change in ownership of the site.

Please either PM me or post in this thread letting me know what happened to my previous user id.

Thanks
Wheelman

Hey Wheelman, sorry about your trouble and sorry for just now getting to this. Your old account looks like it is still active. I can see where you changed your password on Dec 29, 2014 @ 7:48 pm, but that's about all I can do. You need to PM airman. I think only he can manage user accounts and fix this for you.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Hey Adam thanks for following up about Wheelman - I will shoot his new account a PM and send him an email. It's been a couple of months since his last logon